Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Thermal Reflective Blinds

Q

QTMDirect2U

VIP Trade Partner
Hi all,
Been given permission to post this on here by Admin so mods please don't delete ;)

We at QTMDirect are now making these thermal, reflective blinds.
There a 2 in 1 that secure in place with a market leading suction cup that doesn't require wetting so leaves less residue on the glass.

We have got the T4 T5 T6 front cab areas done. Just now need paper templates for the middle and rear windows so that we can offer a full set.

You can check them out here...http://www.qtmdirect2u.com/vw-thermal-reflective-blinds/

I would imagine that the T5 & T6 sections are all the same.
Not sure about the Beach models?
If someone is willing to produce and send us these templates we would make them a whole set of them FOC.

Please let me know if your interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can use mine Chris, I'm only down the road Bolsover - give me a call 01246 825873.

I have a Mazda bongo too if you're interested?

I've got a T5 beach that I could take a template from - different in the rear to the SE.

Ok great.
Sent you a reply Bigted - Thank you. Hopefully that will be the Beach model sorted there.

comfortz - Is yours an SE? If so then definitely could do with your help creating paper templates.
Not too sure about the Bongo for now. Want to concentrate on the California's first.

Hi all,
Been given permission to post this on here by Admin so mods please don't delete ;)

We at QTMDirect are now making these thermal, reflective blinds..........

Hi Chris,

I ordered these from you a couple of weeks back. Nice quality feel about them & I'm looking forward to testing them out soon.

Unlike your floor mats however, you don't seem to be offering a discount on these for club members at present. I'm sure I'll want the sides & rear when they're available... any discount plans for us?...:thumb

Cheers
Tom

Ahh yes. As there new i'd not added them to the list for the discount.
Will add them now so VIP members can get the 10% discount.