Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale Thermal Screen Protector - Comfortz silver for sale T5

J

john.holland

Sorry sold Comfortz silver thermal screen protector for sale to fit a T5

About three years old, used about twenty times and in good condition. Has its own breathable stuff sack for storage.

Our California unfortunately had to go to a new home so no longer needed.

Like they advertise this works well in the cold but also in France in the summer to keep the van cooler!

Cost new about £120, I am happy to sell for £60 including postage to you.

Will share photos if you are interested.

Thanks

John H

(It is the same as advertised on this site with central screen removable panel to let light in)

Last edited:
Comfortz silver thermal screen protector for sale to fit a T5

About three years old, used about twenty times and in good condition. Has its own breathable stuff sack for storage.

Like they advertise this works well in the cold but also in France in the summer to keep the van cooler!

Thanks

John H

(It is the same as advertised on this site with central screen removable panel to let light in)
Am I right in believing that this covers windscreen and driver and front passenger door windows? If so I'm definitely interested. Do you stow it away with the camping chairs in tailgate as I think I've heard others do? If storage bag is breathable and cover is wet when stowed away does that present any problems? End of questions.

Comfortz silver thermal screen protector for sale to fit a T5

Thanks

John H

Hi. I will buy this if you're still selling? I have a T6 but pretty sure it would fit? Where are you based?

I am interested as well. They should fit for T6, shouldn’t they?

Great. Then - John I have sent you a message to conclude the sale

Am I right in believing that this covers windscreen and driver and front passenger door windows? If so I'm definitely interested. Do you stow it away with the camping chairs in tailgate as I think I've heard others do? If storage bag is breathable and cover is wet when stowed away does that present any problems? End of questions.
Ah can see this ow, but did not come as an alert..

Covers windscreen and front doors. I have always out it under the downstairs bed, but I would guess would go in with chairs but never tried. Likewise never really tried the breathable bag bit... Comfortz say that, but I have always dried pre packing or as soon as get home.

John

Great. Then - John I have sent you a message to conclude the sale
Smiling,

Hi sorry but you are second in the queue of potential buyers. I will contact you if other sale falls through

Sorry

John

Hi. I will buy this if you're still selling? I have a T6 but pretty sure it would fit? Where are you based?
Hi, we are in Cardiff, I have no idea if would defo fit a T6 but would guess so.

John

Ah can see this ow, but did not come as an alert..

Covers windscreen and front doors. I have always out it under the downstairs bed, but I would guess would go in with chairs but never tried. Likewise never really tried the breathable bag bit... Comfortz say that, but I have always dried pre packing or as soon as get home.

John
Hello John,

Yes I would like to buy the screen cover, thank you.

Electronic bank transfer would probably be the easiest way for me to pay you. If that would suit you perhaps you would let me have the name on your bank a/c, bank sort code and bank a/c no.. If you would prefer that I paid by cheque please let me have your postal address.

You will need my name and postal address, which is XXXXX

I think that should be all that you require. Let me know if not.

Many thanks,
Julian

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello John,

Yes I would like to buy the screen cover, thank you.

Electronic bank transfer would probably be the easiest way for me to pay you. If that would suit you perhaps you would let me have the name on your bank a/c, bank sort code and bank a/c no.. If you would prefer that I paid by cheque please let me have your postal address.

You will need my name and postal address, which is Julian Wormleighton, Craignich, Lismore, OBAN, PA34 5UG.

I think that should be all that you require. Let me know if not.

Many thanks,
Julian
Julian

I would be happy to have PayPal payments or put a cheque in the post to me and I will send by return.
EDIT REMOVED BY ADMIT AND DM'd to buyer.

Thanks

John

Last edited by a moderator: