Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Thermal Waterproof Roof Screen VW Cali SE

D

Dido

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Pucer Thermal Roof Screen - Protect your pop up roof from the elements! Easy to fit. Really keeps van lovely and warm/ waterproof/ good for sun too! Really can't emphasis enough how it transforms Cali once roof up - no drafts / no condensation/ completely waterproof and sun protection fabulous unique design by D. Pucer. Usually just sold at VW events. £85.00 ono bargain reduced cost new £140.00.

Lewes East Sussex.

Sorry Collection only.

is this OK for the T6 ? and just slips over the roof when up ? if so id be interested and could collect , please let me know , thanks

Hi it fits on the outside really easy to do. I had a 2015 SE cali known as a T5 1 model between original T5 and new T6. Everything else I had seat covers etc.. we're made to fit this late T5 and a T6 so I reckon so. Have a friend here with his van he's a bit more knowledgeable he thinks it will fit fine.
I'm in Ringmer if you want to come and try it send me your number I'll call you.
Diane.

Ill be picking mine ( new Cali ) up in Crawley next week , so thats probably the best time to do it , how far are you from Crawley ? thanks

Btw , if you have seat covers, or other things, Id be interested too

Hi again we are not far from crawley straight down the M23 then A27 to lewes about 30 mins.
Diane.

As new condition. sorry sold everything else except porta potti never used still boxed.

Diane.

Thanks sounds good then and which Porta Potty is it please

It's an outwell 10 litre portable toilet £30 if you look at my advert for porta potti there's a photo too.

Diane

I wouldn't go lower than 100 for both cost new neatly 200 for both potti never used and roof Screen only used for a few nights.

Diane

I understand , thats fair enough , I would be happy with that. Can we say Thursday around 7pm I get my Cali at Eurovans at 3pm and it will be my first drive !! , many thanks

OK no worries see you Thursday around 7pm. I'll call with details in a min.

Hi again , you may have tried and call sorry I missed it . I'm around now but will be out later or would you like me to call you back ( I think your mobile number was registered on my phone ) at a certain time ... thanks

I yeah I did try. I'm busy until Monday I'll call you then to give you address etc....
Thanks
Diane

Ok thanks
Hi , hope all ok for Thursday ? Would you be able to exchange telephone numbers via the VIP message system beforehand , so I can get the address please , many thanks

Hi sorry I don't know how to do it! I've tried calling number you gave me a few times. Let me know when is a good time to call.
Thanks,
Diane

Hi Diane, tomorrow ( Wednesday) after 11am would be great thank you...., I will message my mobile number too so you have both :)