Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale Thinking of selling 5th seat

Embomaggiepie

Embomaggiepie

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Hi there,
We are thinking of selling our 5th seat. We bought it a few years ago to go in our T6 but we’ve hardly used it. We’ve now moved house and don’t really have anywhere to store it long term and don’t want it in our California permanently. It’s in an amazing condition. I can take photos if anyone is interested. Would be open to offers?

Hi there,
We are thinking of selling our 5th seat. We bought it a few years ago to go in our T6 but we’ve hardly used it. We’ve now moved house and don’t really have anywhere to store it long term and don’t want it in our California permanently. It’s in an amazing condition. I can take photos if anyone is interested. Would be open to offers?
Hi, we would be interested in the seat if you are still considering selling it.

Hi there, yes we are still selling this. I will attach some photos. It’s in excellent condition but happy if you want to come and see it.
Never used by its first owner and used only a handful of times by us. We have a bigger car now so don’t need 5 seats in our Cali. We were looking for £200 but open to sensible offers. Emily

5ADC0000-A9AF-4C67-BF8B-62996102A565.jpeg

B9183357-E7D3-49A7-B795-AAFC6E3A6038.jpeg

Hi there, yes we are still selling this. I will attach some photos. It’s in excellent condition but happy if you want to come and see it.
Never used by its first owner and used only a handful of times by us. We have a bigger car now so don’t need 5 seats in our Cali. We were looking for £200 but open to sensible offers. Emily

View attachment 88974

View attachment 88975
It looks it would fit thebill, not quite the same colour as our California so would you consider accepting £150? We are based in the Midlands and are away in the lakes at the moment so collection wouldn't be immediate. I may be able to arrange a courier or collect a week on Saturday.

Hi there,
Hi, is the seat still for sale?