Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

thinking of selling my Cali!

David Eccles

David Eccles

VIP Member
but only cos I have driven a 180 DSG 7 gear bus and LOVED it!!!!
I am going to investigate flogging mine and buying a new DSG one instead! (this is from the guy who owned the same split bus for 34 years!)

We've got a 180 dsg 4 MO and these aspects make a Cali a BRILLIANT drive,shame about some of the other aspects of owning a Cali. :headbang This is from someone who owned an Austin 7 for 27 years. Don't know what that's got to do with it !! Go the full hog and get a 4 MO while your at it :p

Nice to hear you like it. I'm waiting for my 180 DSG 4motion to be delivered in four weeks.

just need to get my roof fixed first! warranty runs out end Dec too so its a good time to waste more of the kids inheritance enjoying ourselves :lol:
would not have a need for 4MO though...cool as it is...

My DSG is in for the roof repair and I am now driving a (nice) 6 speed manual 180. Don't like the extra pedal or gear shifting!

intresting how VW seem to have lent dsg owners manual vans and manual owners dsg vans for the roof repairs ?

Ours goes in for the roof repair on August 4 the and I have been promised a DSG by the workshop to match what we've got. I'm not even sure that I could cope with that extra pedal now!

HY09UMU said:
intresting how VW seem to have lent dsg owners manual vans and manual owners dsg vans for the roof repairs ?

We were given a choice.

I wanted a vintage van, hubby likes new... so we got the 180 dsg... with bunting :lol: So glad with that decision. I love the van, and a couple of cushions and a string of fairy lights completes the look I'm after. And I can get places fast! Got ACC on my Golf. Don't miss it on the van...

having had someone wanting to buy already having seen his can I just add that if it happens it would take several months to sort so its not for sale at this moment!
we also had THREE firm cash offers at vintage VW bus show in Belgium last week :eek: they liked the SE spec and the alacantara...

Back