Thinking of selling your Cali?

david white

david white

Administrator
Staff member
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Anyone thinking of selling their California there has never been a better time.

I have been monitoring sales over the past two weeks and many are selling in less than 48 hours so I can only assume they are selling for the asking price.

It really is a sellers market out there right now !

Interesting choice. We had a Toyota Granvia 4WD Auto high top for 3.5 years and loved it. They are narrower than a Cali and fit in parking spots better. Roof bed maxed out at about 6 ft. We had some fabulous times in it and made less of a dint in the bank account!

We had a Bongo before the Cali and I must warn you that it will be a big step backwards, it is much smaller inside and not as versatile as the Cali. One positive thing is they have a great following in the UK and we attended many of the Bongo Meets and met some very nice people, only problem now is they think I have gone all upper class.

Loved our Bongo but as said above it will be a slight backwards step for you, good luck anyway

After more than 35 years of VW Campers (T3-T4-T5) we decided for a bigger camper, but it must be a campervan with automatic gearbox, toilet, seperate beds and under 6 meter length.. We seen the last year a lot of campers: p.a. the T5 Polyroof, the T5 Club Joker, some Fiats (but we didn't like it) and of course also the VW Crafter, but for the moment VW did not have the Crafter with automatic gearbox till they come with the new Crafter in 2017.

So we came to the camperbuilder CS in the North of Germany and we saw the Duo with the two beds lying one above the other, based on the Mercedes Sprinter.
So we decided to sell our VW T5 California, it was 800 days old and we slept in it for more than 300 nights!
It was in 2 weeks after we published the announcement.
The VW Camper Site, which a started for almost 5 years will be regularly updated, especially while my son will be buying a T3 Westfalia in a short time
If you are not familiar with the CS Duo, please show this site.
The CS Duo will be delivered next August.

Wim

Part of the above text is missing:
It was sold for the asked price in 2 weeks after we published the announcement.

Wim

California Beach 114 blue motion 2014 Sold! :bananadance
Advertised on Tuesday sold Saturday. David White said it's a sellers market, he was right.:thumb

We have noticed some Cali's on the for sale pages have been selling in less than 24 hours.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

With up coming work commitments mine be getting sold as soon as its registered. No point it being sat on the drive for 6 weeks out of 9 without being moved.

A non forum friend is thinking of selling as he can't fit his growing family in his. He has no idea how to price it though - any expert advice out there..? 2006, 4motion, 130hp, manual, 47k, black, full leather.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

We recently had a 2008 advertised that was not a 4motion, I think it had 60k miles on it and was up for ÂŁ30k and sold very quickly..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The first time 2 days but the buyer pulled out for personal reasons second time deposit paid in 2 hours collected today.

The first time 2 days but the buyer pulled out for personal reasons second time deposit paid in 2 hours collected today.
There will be lots of cheap tents available next week in Somerset, don't be homeless at COTF. :sorry