Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

This amused me

What’s the explanation of a beach and leaning out of the van to check the roof is going up

They have obviously spent a lot of time researching their new product :talktothehand
Can’t believe as a company they would stick this video online. Just goes to show, these vans are selling themselves.

Oh my word!! I share his pain with the rear overhead locker though. ‘Maybe not’

Oh my word!! I share his pain with the rear overhead locker though. ‘Maybe not’
How come? You push above the lever, and pull the lever. It opens like nothing. :headbang

This if for yer night heater ????

Muppets.
Strange. In my 2010 T5 "this" is for the rear adjustment of the Climatronic. That way the rear passangers can control their climate.

Might be changed in the latest T6? NOT!! :talktothehand

And we complain about the Dealerships. These monkeys have 2 x Californias on their Rental Fleet and they still haven’t got a foggiest.

In fact calling them monkeys is a slight on the genus.

And we complain about the Dealerships. These monkeys have 2 x Californias on their Rental Fleet and they still haven’t got a foggiest.

In fact calling them monkeys is a slight on the genus.
If I lived closer I’d be tempted to go along as a prospective hirer.

Last edited:
This hire company has a much better video for their customers ...French Cali Kev .
Well apart from the awning bit

LINK

What a bunch of muppets. Takes understanding your customer needs to whole new level. I would love to see that 5th seat left out in the rain overnight after the customer found “somewhere to put it”.