Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

This is what we had in mind!

Q. It looks like you are wild camping, is that allowed in Switzerland? Or is it just a short roadside stop?

Looks like a hedged campsite to me but nice spot whatever - whereabouts is that?

Beautiful, great minds...

ps Which side bars do you have? VW accessories? Van looks uber cool.

Q. It looks like you are wild camping, is that allowed in Switzerland? Or is it just a short roadside stop?

It's a site called Molignon at Les Haudères, in the Swiss Alps
Highly recommended

Beautiful, great minds...

ps Which side bars do you have? VW accessories? Van looks uber cool.
Hi, thanks
The bars are the angular type ones from VW
I preferred them to the rounded on the T6.

In two weeks, we will be there :)
We'll be also there in 2 weeks, connecting our mountain bike holidays Tignes (F), Aosta (I), Montreux and Simplon Pass (CH). We quite often do a wild camping at the mountain passes, it is one of the best possible experiences you can get with Cali. Never experienced any problems.

We'll be also there in 2 weeks, connecting our mountain bike holidays Tignes (F), Aosta (I), Montreux and Simplon Pass (CH). We quite often do a wild camping at the mountain passes, it is one of the best possible experiences you can get with Cali. Never experienced any problems.

Thanks for the info that's good to hear

We are going in July to Jungfrau, hoping it will be a beautiful.

When we went to Switzerland about 4 years ago it was our first trip to the alps.
Stunning scenery and can't wait to go back

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Looks stunning. We are planning a trip to the Italian lakes via this part of Switzerland and the Simplon Pass later in the summer. I will watch this thread with interest...!

Looks stunning. We are planning a trip to the Italian lakes via this part of Switzerland and the Simplon Pass later in the summer. I will watch this thread with interest...!
We did this in reverse last year. Fantastic scenery and huge choice of sites. Just load up with provisions before Switzerland!