Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Three-way ‘figure of eight’

Joker 1299

Joker 1299

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Does anyone know if such a thing exists? If it doesn’t, why not? See my basic sketch below. A0E3B935-0EA0-4AE4-BF38-04B364DB9B9D.jpeg

What would you use it for?
I have a Thule residence room for the wind-out awning (the front and sides fit together with a standard figure eight) and a Quest windshield pro windbreak which could attach to the third channel.

Page 10 of the instruction manual suggests you can attach a screen to the front of the G3, and the final page lists an accessory no. 301567 - Thule front connection profiles.

Suggests that there is a connection already on the front of the G3.

I’ve never noticed it on mine!

Last edited:
Page 10 of the instruction manual suggests you can attach a screen to the front of the G3, and the final page lists an accessory no. 301567 - Thule front connection profiles. I’m not sure what this is.
Yeah, you can. So you attach the front panel to the c channel in the wind-out and there is a separate bead to attach a drive-away. I’m looking for something similar on the side panels. If that makes sense.

Yeah, you can. So you attach the front panel to the c channel in the wind-out and there is a separate bead to attach a drive-away. I’m looking for something similar on the side panels. If that makes sense.

I love it.

A Thule G3 with a Hexaway at the front and a Kela either side.

It would be like living at home with three reception rooms, two bedrooms and a roof extension - but still no khazi unless you add a tailgate tent.

I love it.

A Thule G3 with a Hexaway at the front and a Kela either side.

It would be like living at home with three reception rooms, two bedrooms and a roof extension - but still no khazi unless you add a tailgate tent.
Off to Cadwell Park tomorrow for BSB weekend. I’ll post pics of our set-up so you can see what I mean.

How are your diy skills?

Having 2 left and 1 right should suffice, the plate looks easily large enough for, say, some M4 nuts and bolts.