Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Thule Omnistor 5102 awning

dfps

dfps

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 174
Hi,

Does anyone have one of these Omnistor 5102 awning end caps spare. ( Black )
IMG_6657.JPG

Alternatively can anyone please point me in the direction of somewhere I can buy one at a sensible price.

Thanks

Hi Welsgas,

Thanks very much for that. Your knowledge and advice is much appreciated ......as always.

£33 for a pair though !!!........two bits of plastic.
Why does everything California or VW T5/6 have such a hefty "scene tax". It's extortion.

Appreciate very much your link but wont be paying that.The sooner people stop paying daft prices for Cali / T5 /6 bits and bobs the sooner retailers will start to realize they have to be reasonable....

Unfortunately it looks as if the company in the link may have a UK monopoly and can ask what they like.Will look towards Europe me thinks where there is a bit more competition.

Sorry rant over :mad:.......;)

Hi Welsgas,

Thanks very much for that. Your knowledge and advice is much appreciated ......as always.

Why does everything California or VW T5/6 have such a hefty "scene tax". It's extortion.

Appreciate very much your link but wont be paying that.The sooner people stop paying daft prices for Cali / T5 /6 bits and bobs the sooner retailers will start to realize they have to be reasonable....

Unfortunately it looks as if the company in the link may have a UK monopoly and can ask what they like.Will look towards Europe me thinks where there is a bit more competition.

Unfortunately, in this case, Thule/Omnistor charge virtually the same for all the end caps of all the wind out awnings they sell. So not just a VW scene tax, unfortunately.

Hi Welsgas,

http://campingequipmentshop.co.uk/omnistor-5102-end-cover-plate-lh-rh.html

http://www.4vrijetijd.nl/thule-left-right-hand-sidecap-r9006-thule-omnistor-p-13749.html

https://vorselaarsrecreatie.nl/inde...---1500601203&action=article&aid=3570&lang=nl

Give Nick a call at the club Shop as we have an account with Thule and might be able to buy them in.

These are due in next week, cost from club shop will be £22.99 for a pair in either Anthracite or light grey.

Last edited by a moderator: