Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Thule Rain Panels

philcod

philcod

Very high quality Rain Panels. Custom designed by Thule for the California awning. One end Panel - profiled to the shape of the van - and one front Panel. Quickly slid into place - at either end of the awning.
One of the best additions we made to our Cali - just the right amount of extra protection/shelter and privacy when the door is open. Also great for outdoor cooking - and eating! Just makes those "marginal" days comfortable.
Bought earlier this year and used on one trip to Spain - as new.
Complete with new fitting kit and instructions.
Cost £250 - will accept £125!!
Available to view Milton Keynes
PS sorry about the male model haha!! - it's the only photo we had! The Thule catalogue has much better photos!!

IMG_0015.JPG

IMG_0016.JPG

IMG_0019.JPG

Hi - Happy to buy the sides for the price as advertised. We live in Derbyshire. Will the cost of postage be included in the price? - be great if it can.
Happy to sort a quick payment via any appropriate means.
Very much look forward to hearing from you.
Mal

Very high quality Rain Panels. Custom designed by Thule for the California awning. One end Panel - profiled to the shape of the van - and one front Panel. Quickly slid into place - at either end of the awning.
One of the best additions we made to our Cali - just the right amount of extra protection/shelter and privacy when the door is open. Also great for outdoor cooking - and eating! Just makes those "marginal" days comfortable.
Bought earlier this year and used on one trip to Spain - as new.
Complete with new fitting kit and instructions.
Cost £250 - will accept £125!!
Available to view Milton Keynes
PS sorry about the male model haha!! - it's the only photo we had! The Thule catalogue has much better photos!!

View attachment 22228

View attachment 22229

View attachment 22230
Hi and if Mal decides he doesnt want them i would like them we are off to spain so would find them useful. Can collect. Ta

Hi just to confirm that we definitely would like to buy the panels. Could collect, but would prefer the panels posted. Happy to pay for postage.

Mal

Hi just to confirm that we definitely would like to buy the panels. Could collect, but would prefer the panels posted. Happy to pay for postage.

Mal
Mal
I hope you'll understand that would really prefer to avoid postage etc. So if you're happy to collect they're yours.
Phil

Fantastic Phil, I will organise with you to pick up this week if that is OK. We are just checking out weather so we can potentially pick up enroute for a few days break. Have you any preferences this week around pickup timings?
My email address is malkerr@+++++++.com to organise postcodes / timings etc / phone numbers etc. we will bring cash down for the transaction.

Look forward to hearing from you

many thanks

Mal

Back