Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Thule smart panels

Spitfire

Spitfire

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
1 x Thule G2 rain blocker side panel. Includes an aluminium support and clips to fit to the awning case at one end and behind the awning at the other. All parts are included except screws for the vehicle clips - we fitted them with two-sided tape rather than drill holes. Price £100.

2 x Thule G2 rain blocker front panel. Comes with included parts. Price £60 each.

These screens have been used a few times. The panels themselves are in very good condition - the pegs are a little tarnished from having been in the ground.

For more information, please see the listing in the Shop:

https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/shop/p...ls-vw-california-wind-awning#woocomerce-tabs1

Please collect from Bedfordshire.

[RSVP=28361]Click here to RSVP[/RSVP]

Is this right?
1 side panel and 2 front ones?

That's right. Each front panel is half the width of the awning and they come with small clips to hold them together.

Spitfire, the rsvp link appears to have expired, (whatever that means, so hope this works).
If you’re not too concerned about keeping hold of the panels for a little while we’ll have both of the front panels. We’re based in Kent and can probably drop by the Thursday before Easter If this works please contact me directly and I’ll transfer the cash to you.
Thank you Tony

Spitfire, the rsvp link appears to have expired, (whatever that means, so hope this works).
If you’re not too concerned about keeping hold of the panels for a little while we’ll have both of the front panels. We’re based in Kent and can probably drop by the Thursday before Easter If this works please contact me directly and I’ll transfer the cash to you.
Thank you Tony
I have sent you a private 'conversation' message on this.

Back