Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Tim in Provence

T

TimK

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Hi there,

I'm a T5 California owner for coming on 5 years. Loving the freedom and natural opportunities around the south of France with my camper, but also into Italy, Spain, Portugal, Switzerland and a couple of times into the UK.

The downside is that it's a fragile and fairly particular baby! I'm not especially mechanically minded and good reliable mechanics / camper repairers are pretty hard to come by around here!

Last year my cooland pump went (four garages to eventually get it repaired!), this year my gas cooktop security sensors have blown and noone can find the parts I need!!!

Anyway, I'm hopeful that I will find joy with this forum!

As a side - I'm Australian and hitched to a Frenchy with 2 kids! Have been a member of the french T5 zone forum for a while, but even with good French, I struggle with technical language! Best to all and à bientot!

Tim

Hi there,

I'm a T5 California owner for coming on 5 years. Loving the freedom and natural opportunities around the south of France with my camper, but also into Italy, Spain, Portugal, Switzerland and a couple of times into the UK.

The downside is that it's a fragile and fairly particular baby! I'm not especially mechanically minded and good reliable mechanics / camper repairers are pretty hard to come by around here!

Last year my cooland pump went (four garages to eventually get it repaired!), this year my gas cooktop security sensors have blown and noone can find the parts I need!!!

Anyway, I'm hopeful that I will find joy with this forum!

As a side - I'm Australian and hitched to a Frenchy with 2 kids! Have been a member of the french T5 zone forum for a while, but even with good French, I struggle with technical language! Best to all and à bientot!

Tim
Hi Tim. And welcome.

Welcome allong , we are often in France in Ardeche and Haut-Provence region ,

Back