Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Time to choose

What you bought? Get a good discount in the end??

Went for the new 150 manual , only managed 2% discount lol , still better than nowt.
Picking up fri , just need to sort Insurance

You will love it. Personalise to your taste and have great times.

Beach or Ocean?
I trust it's a pre-reg as your collecting this week?

2% Lol.
What was the attitude of the salesperson ?
Take it or leave it, or were they okay.

Oh well, these things are getting quite rare now and i have 3 other people
who would like to have this one so i can´t budge on the price, can´t even throw
you a set of mats in.

Nevertheless, it´s a done deal and you will be happy with your new camper.:thumb

2% Lol.
What was the attitude of the salesperson ?
Take it or leave it, or were they okay.

Oh well, these things are getting quite rare now and i have 3 other people
who would like to have this one so i can´t budge on the price, can´t even throw
you a set of mats in.

Nevertheless, it´s a done deal and you will be happy with your new camper.:thumb

Sales rep was spot on , very helpful polite .
Just wouldn’t entertain large discount and didn’t appear desperate to sell.

It’s an Ocean and yes pre reg , it was registered in Dec

Well done. Must be one of the last registered ones before they stopped them leaving the dealership. Let the fun begin.

Well done. Must be one of the last registered ones before they stopped them leaving the dealership. Let the fun begin.

Guess so , I’ve checked and it has v5 and they had taxed it and paid showroom tax so ready to go

At a guess you’re thinking of the 4wd for the snow? I might be wrong maybe other reasons. However interestingly enough I found a video on YouTube a while back regarding snow and 4wd and winter tyres. Ford kuga was the car used and it climbed a snow slope easily with 2wd and winter tyres much better than the 4wd with summer tyres. The 4wd with winter tyres managed as well but not better than the 2wd with winters fitted. I was surprised how good the winter tyres were and then a friend gave me a shot of his rear drive bmw with winters and we cruised through 6 inch deep snow easy! Good luck whatever you choose, if was me I’d take the dsg demo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems a lot cheaper to me to buy a demo that was specced by the dealer and only has a few miles on it. We paid £41500 for a 2017/67 150 Beach manual in Red/White (52 miles) with a lot of options that is £52000+ if put through the VW California Configurator...

They have/had others and there are several pre specced Vans on the VW website at similar money...

That’s fantastic good stuff!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk