Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Time to say goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever the reason this is a sad day. Hopefully you are ok.

Last edited:
Goodbye. Do not feel it is for us to ask why, but I can understand when the goodbye is posted in an open-ended way. Best wishes @GrannyJen in your future plans.

Dear Jen,
You'll be missed. I haven't been on here very long but your experiences are invaluable.
Thank you, TT hopefully only FN. Best regards,
Mr & Mrs Doorbundle.

@GrannyJen , you've been a part of this forum for a.long time. One of the first to welcome people on here and always the voice of reason on here. Thank you for all your inputs and best wishes on your future adventures.

As meoncoast says, not for us to ask why, but we will miss you

Take care.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Bye Jen.
Agee about the voice of reason comment. Take care x

Nooo!! I also hugely appreciate the voice of reason and am very sad to see you go. The forum will be less without you. All the best xxx

Awww I’ll miss you, always the nicest, kindest person on here. Take care x

You will be greatly missed on this forum GJ, you are part of the furniture like Welshgas.

Please stay, I love reading your witty posts. Plus you are one of the invaluable voices of reason when things go a bit awry! x

Thanks for your subtle wit, reason and wisdom.
Pictures of your expeditions will remain.

Big hug to you and your Sister.

I’m relatively new to this forum but echo all of the above comments. My sincere best wishes for the future. Warmest regards, Mike

Thanks for your comments Jen. Hope to see you on a beautiful camp site one sunny day...

Didn’t get to know you, but from a snippet of your interaction I saw, I know you will be missed on this forum. Wishing you well in life :cheers

As the saying goes, you can check out ......

your inimitable style and posts will remain for many more to benefit from.

you will be sorely missed but not forgotten.

This forum will not be the same without you bye Jen and take care.

So sorry to hear that. Thank you for your wise words, great humour and the inspiration from ‘granny goes camping website. Although we’ve never met, you will be missed. Hope that the forum will link in reruns of a selection of your best works
Take good care

Best wishes Jen, hope everything is ok. Take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.