Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Tinted windows

Steve and mary

Steve and mary

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Morning all we had our California’s windows tinted yesterday, and wow what a difference just seems to make it much more private and I think looks great to.

4A7EAC0A-DAA8-4103-8F02-90077ECD6BFE.jpeg

837EBA2E-4840-496F-B35F-A53B2FDEF7C0.jpeg

What colour did you get? Your Cali looks indium grey.

What degree of tint did you go for?

hi 2 in to 1 apprantley it’s about 10% lighter than a limousine total black out , really pleased with the outcome

Looks great, I was thinking about this too, although I do like how bright it is inside the van without the tinting. Where did you get it done and how much please? Kind regards, Kirstie

Hi kirstie
It’s a company called super tints there based in Hereford he has a website aswell www.super-tints.co.uk. The guys name is Simon the cost was £260.00 which I thought was really good. Kind regards
Steve

I tried some tint film from eBay and destroyed it.

Went to 21stcenturytints in Poole. All rear windows done for £180 and a great job. Went for 20% on top of the factory tint.

Very happy with the result.

Did it make it a lot darker inside? Do you know what grade of tint you went for?

Had a T5.1 Kombi and had the windows tinted - which was brilliant for privacy and looked cool, but really enjoying the light in the back thanks to the standard privacy glass on new T6 Cali, and I’m sure my passengers are too. Obviously, having two more windows helps too.

Does anyone do darker at the rear and then lighter in the mid section, d’you think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did it make it a lot darker inside? Do you know what grade of tint you went for?

Had a T5.1 Kombi and had the windows tinted - which was brilliant for privacy and looked cool, but really enjoying the light in the back thanks to the standard privacy glass on new T6 Cali, and I’m sure my passengers are too. Obviously, having two more windows helps too.

Does anyone do darker at the rear and then lighter in the mid section, d’you think?

Hi vanaram

Hi vanaram
Hi yes much darker inside much better I think the tint was 10% darker than a limo tint the company that done it was super tints based in hereford I’m sure he can do it even darker if needed ask for Simon great guy.

Hi yes much darker inside much better I think the tint was 10% darker than a limo tint the company that done it was super tints based in hereford I’m sure he can do it even darker if needed ask for Simon great guy.

Thanks. Super dark! Nice.

Hi all , picked up my new Beach Camper from dealer yesterday and first slight disappointment was the factory TINTS ...did think they would be slightly darker . Don’t want them too black but certainly slightly darker and still clear inside to look out . seems 20% on top of factory is a option people are mentioning . Any photos of this on a startlight Blue would be great ! .....Also and recommendations for Tinters in the BATH area ?

Hi all , picked up my new Beach Camper from dealer yesterday and first slight disappointment was the factory TINTS ...did think they would be slightly darker . Don’t want them too black but certainly slightly darker and still clear inside to look out . seems 20% on top of factory is a option people are mentioning . Any photos of this on a startlight Blue would be great ! .....Also and recommendations for Tinters in the BATH area ?
They factory tints look darker at night ! :Iamsorry

Back