Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Tinting over VW privacy glass near Swindon

Ken M

Ken M

Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
Has anyone here had good experience (or a bad experience) with firms in the Swindon area when tinting privacy glass tinted? I would be after getting the B pillars wrapped as well.

My husband recommends Auto Asylum which he uses for work
They are based in Swindon Wiltshire UK (your location says Australia but hopefully that’s wrong!

Thanks Georgiegirl, have booked into Autoasylum for tomorrow. The owner seemed well versed in the challenges of tinting Calis. Well see how it turns out tomorrow.

Yep, currently in Wiltshire, but back in Australia (with cali) in a couple of months...

Well, picked the Cali up this afternoon - very happy. 18% over VW privacy glass provides near complete privacy when looking in from the outside, and not too much of a darkened interior.

The company said this was about the 15th Cali that they had done - they already had the templates for the T5 and T6 - and completed the work in about 3 hours.

Work was done in their shop. Slightly dearer than other companies that can come to you, but highly recommended.

Glad you are pleased with it. Hopefully it might keep the van a bit cooler when you get back to Oz

I had mine done with security film, just to be on the safe side and at the same time had the B pillars done.I had mine done at Empire Tinting in Castleton, Rochdale. 244172F2-F7E9-4B7C-868D-AB27DA4A916B.jpgIMG_6586.JPGIMG_6584.JPGIMG_6566.JPGIMG_6567.JPGIMG_6568.JPGIMG_6569.JPGIMG_6588.JPG