Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale Tire (Tyre) Table for sale £100 collected

wildslammer22

wildslammer22

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
I have a tailgater tire table with storage bag for sale.

Fantastic bit of kit that will fit on any tyre (providing your van isn’t significantly lowered). It fits over my 255/55 BFG's fine so should fit pretty much any wheel tyre combo. I use it as an outside cooking station, as it fits over the wheel it can be levelled anywhere and being powder coated steel it’s fine for BBQ's or gas stoves. The steel mesh top makes it a great draining board for washing up too. I usually set it up on the rear passenger side wheel for cooking and use it with the shower connection for cooking and pot washing when wild camping. In the photo below it’s set up on the front driver side wheel for an impromptu coffee stop. It stores flat and takes up very little room in the boot.

Full details can be found in the link below, table and bag is £185 new, mine has a couple of very minor scuffs so selling for £100 including bag collection only or courier if buyer wants to arrange at own cost.

It’s probably my most used accessory for the Cali, so versatile and easy to set up. Only selling because I’ve bought an upgraded version.

IMG_5476.jpeg

Last edited:
Bumping this up. With spring around the corner grab yourself a great camping accessory!