Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

TopGear magazine had califonia on test

ROKET

ROKET

roket
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
TopGear magazine have had a 180 dsg califonia on test for 18 month and still not outstayed its welcome they usually have cars on test for 6 months two others cars they had on for nearly a year a Range Rover and a Audi RS6.The tester Ollie Marrage said things like l think this might be the most cleverly packaged and thoughtfully designed car in the automotive kingdom He has come to realise it is a. rival to a family car,why settle for apredictable Discovery or E Class estate?Try one i dare you.l would have one in my dream garage.l it was called the bus but megabus might be more accurate description we love it.There was a clamour to borrow it,and everyone who did came back remarking how capable and fun it was.His family adored it

Yes indeed, tested by the Stig.
Not sure I'd be brave enough to try this. :eek: :D

Attachments

• TG Cali test.pdf
    256 KB · Views: 166
I have followed this for a few months now - in fact it has inspired me to resubscribe to the magazine.

The cali has had an overwhelmingly positive response.

Not sure I will keep subscribed to the magazine now - it is missing all of the "Faces" section where Clarkson, May and Hammond would do an article each month - clearly they can not carry on, but they need some replacements.

T

They loved it; the final write up was very positive!
I'm subscribed too; used to be Evo but I got sick of nothing but reviews of £200k++ supercars although they did have a Cali as a long termer too!

TG also likes our other cars; Subaru Outback and BMW M135i too; so I'm biased.

But it's a genuinely good read IMO and I'm interested in all sorts from Defenders to Diablos.

Back