Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Topper for use up and down

J

jmf

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Recomendations please!

I will only be using the roof OR downstairs bed on my trips (just me and the dog!) What would you suggest as the best options for mattresses/toppers that are really comfy and can be used either upstairs or downstairs. :)

Very much a personal choice, I can only tell you what we are using.

Silentnight Airmax Mattress Topper, White, Double https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B013TVZDXK/?tag=eliteelect-21

I note it’s £45 at the moment, we only paid £28.99 for it not so long ago, so they’ve probably raised the price so they can reduce it again in the next “sale”!

We mainly use it upstairs but can be used downstairs as well.

And :welcome :thumb

Thank you! Don’t suppose you can store it upstairs with the top down? Does it fold quite compactly?

Thank you! Don’t suppose you can store it upstairs with the top down? Does it fold quite compactly?
I wouldn’t risk leaving it upstairs, it could damage the roof. We just roll it up with the duvet into sort of Swiss roll and put it behind the rear seat.

The upstairs bed is quite comfortable without a topper, you might want to try it first. The Airmax just gives it a luxury warm feel! :D

BTW downstairs we’ve tossed out the VW “Comfort” mattress and replaced it with a 50mm memory foam topper from Argos. This lets us leave the rear parcel shelf in the upper position giving more storage space below. We’ll put the original mattress back in when we sell.

Reactions: jmf
Back