Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

trailer lights can be correct - the globe or led?

H

Holidaymaker

Vehicle
N/A
I am gc680 4m owning 4 month delight and wish now buy trailer make new order. Trailer factory is ask to me for light select that i am desire regular globe or led electronic light design.

I am my gc680 have led light front but i am not knowledge for light back and so for which kind light my trailer must beholding.

I am my gc680 is factory make vw tow and pull equipment can be twister and remove simple, i am not know electric system vw trailer must be globe or led.

So Led is look modern and strong but i am must know if is it is gc operate led trailer lamp correct and not make gc electric kaput, or is superior old globe reliable is better?. Gc is delicate baby and must not make to gc bad electric connect led / globe.

I am wonder if is gc owning others what is pull trailer may also is caravan and what design light is correct operation to gc?.

thankyou you time and answerings.

I am gc680 4m owning 4 month delight and wish now buy trailer make new order. Trailer factory is ask to me for light select that i am desire regular globe or led electronic light design.

I am my gc680 have led light front but i am not knowledge for light back and so for which kind light my trailer must beholding.

I am my gc680 is factory make vw tow and pull equipment can be twister and remove simple, i am not know electric system vw trailer must be globe or led.

So Led is look modern and strong but i am must know if is it is gc operate led trailer lamp correct and not make gc electric kaput, or is superior old globe reliable is better?. Gc is delicate baby and must not make to gc bad electric connect led / globe.

I am wonder if is gc owning others what is pull trailer may also is caravan and what design light is correct operation to gc?.

thankyou you time and answerings.
The trailer needs to manage its own electrics. The vehicle only provides power. Both led or globe bulbs will work. Go for the led lights.

Back