Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Triple bench seat waterproof cover in Beach (vs Shuttle vs Caravelle vs Kombi)

U

UBob

Vehicle
T6 Cali On Order
Does anyone know if the waterproof cover that fits the triple bench in T6 Shuttle, or T6 Caravelle or T6 Kombi would be suitable for use in triple bench in a Beach?

Dealer has only grey waterproof cover for California but I can see black availability for the Shuttle/Kombi/Caravalle...and I really want black.

My hunch is it's that it'd be fine (pretty sure it's the same seat, though I know the floor fixing are different) - but thought I'd ask in case anyone has already tried it.

Does anyone know if the waterproof cover that fits the triple bench in T6 Shuttle, or T6 Caravelle or T6 Kombi would be suitable for use in triple bench in a Beach?

Dealer has only grey waterproof cover for California but I can see black availability for the Shuttle/Kombi/Caravalle...and I really want black.

My hunch is it's that it'd be fine (pretty sure it's the same seat, though I know the floor fixing are different) - but thought I'd ask in case anyone has already tried it.
I have ordered a set from Breeze, they told me it would fit the three seat bench and you would be able to lay the seat flat without removing the covers. I will post some pics when I get them.

I picked up my covers today, good quality and they have Beach embossed on them. I will fit them properly tomorrow and post a picture.

They look and fit exactly the same (without the logo) as the set I got from Inka. Nice!

I picked up my covers today, good quality and they have Beach embossed on them. I will fit them properly tomorrow and post a picture.

They are made by inka that's why

Please would you let me know where I can buy a set of these Breeze tripple bench covers from?
Thanks.
Doug

The headrests have changed size between years cant remember the year, but for that reason there are a couple of variants, I suspect your dealer got the wrong year set for you.

Back