Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Triple bench seat waterproof cover in Beach (vs Shuttle vs Caravelle vs Kombi)

U

UBob

Vehicle
T6 Cali On Order
(I posted this in Accessories->Seat Covers too but seeing as it's specific to the Beach...)

Does anyone know if the waterproof cover that fits the triple bench in T6 Shuttle, or T6 Caravelle or T6 Kombi would be suitable for use in triple bench in a Beach?

Dealer has only grey waterproof cover for California Beach but I can see black availability for the Shuttle/Kombi/Caravalle...and I really want black. Just VW and dealers being awkward?

My hunch is it's that it'd be fine (pretty sure it's the same seat, though I know the floor fixing are different when fitted to the Cali's rails) - but thought I'd ask in case anyone has already tried it.

Do the kombi and caravelle seats fold to make a bed ?

I don't know off hand but the seat covers are two-piece + headrest anyway.

Are you sure the vw bench covers are 2 piece as the always used to be in one

Ah, that's interesting - I didn't know that. In fact I assumed they were split covers so that that *could* fold flat. I'll dig around.

Are you sure the vw bench covers are 2 piece as the always used to be in one

Contact the club shop as they probably sell them. I sourced a full seven seat set of water proof covers for our Beach from Nick at Comfortz Leisure. As Nick now sells his products through the shop I would give them a try.
The seat covers we have are British made and are a very good fit. I recommend them.
image.jpeg
The ones we have are grey but they are fine. They may do them in black.

Last edited:
Like I say they used to be in one piece and a job to use the isofix points without cutting extra holes in them.they may well of changed

I have just fitted a full set of seven waterproof seat covers to our T6 Beach, complete with "Beach" branding. Got them via Mark Wheelwright - excellent and very knowledgeable salesman - at the West Yorkshire Vancentre. Around £270 for the set. Dark grey, fully waterproof and they fit very well, including headrests, armrests and airbags. Very pleased with them to date

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I expect that's the same I was offered today. It was around £100 just for bench (which is all I'm looking for on the new Cali).

But I really want black :)

I have just fitted a full set of seven waterproof seat covers to our T6 Beach, complete with "Beach" branding.

There was nothing on Comfortz site when I looked most recently but I'll drop Nick a messsage. I saw your picture on another thread and it's exactly what I need...but in black ;-)

Contact the club shop as they probably sell them. ...They may do them in black.

(I posted this in Accessories->Seat Covers too but seeing as it's specific to the Beach...)

Does anyone know if the waterproof cover that fits the triple bench in T6 Shuttle, or T6 Caravelle or T6 Kombi would be suitable for use in triple bench in a Beach?

Dealer has only grey waterproof cover for California Beach but I can see black availability for the Shuttle/Kombi/Caravalle...and I really want black. Just VW and dealers being awkward?

My hunch is it's that it'd be fine (pretty sure it's the same seat, though I know the floor fixing are different when fitted to the Cali's rails) - but thought I'd ask in case anyone has already tried it.

If this is the ones you looked at they don't fit the triple bench in a 2014 Beach.
I tried them they are black and good quality but the head rest and seatbelt holes are different.

WP_20170220_21_24_27_Pro.jpg

If this is the ones you looked at they don't fit the triple bench in a 2014 Beach.
I tried them they are black and good quality but the head rest and seatbelt holes are different.

View attachment 19281

Yeah - they also have same for Shuttle. I guess I'm barking up the wrong tree with them. Thanks for the info though.

In case anyone is curious, Inka told me that this bench cover should fit and because they're two piece they'll fold flat into a bed. A couple of other 3rd parties said their covers would also fit but wouldn't allow the seats to fold into a bed because the cover was one piece.

Anyway, I've ordered Inka's and I'll give them a try once I get the van next week.

I'm afraid inka have consistently given out bad information about their products

Hi,

One month ago my dealer researched the new VW Beach covers whilst I was in the dealership. He quoted for a 3 bench set and I am fairly confident it was for a set in black as that's what I asked for. They had only just been released and only appeared on the dealership site as opposed to the VW public accessories site. I will double check tomorrow as I was just about to order anyway (just over £200 with discount for all 5 seats).

Hi, if you do need a new set, my dealer confirmed the VW 3 bench Beach waterproof set is available in black. Around £212 with club discount for all 5 seats, headrests and armrests.

Ah - that's great to know.
I'll test the Inka set I've got once I get the van next week.

If it's no-go, then I'd be good to get some part numbers from you. Thanks!

Hi, if you do need a new set, my dealer confirmed the VW 3 bench Beach waterproof set is available in black. Around £212 with club discount for all 5 seats, headrests and armrests.

I expect that's the same I was offered today. It was around £100 just for bench (which is all I'm looking for on the new Cali).

But I really want black :)
VW do them in black now. Edit, Sorry sent without reading previous!

I would appreciate an article number or a link where to get the black for the beach.

I would appreciate an article number or a link where to get the black for the beach.
Hi Kave, Part number ZGB 7HE 062 069. The list price in UK was just over £230 and my VW dealer gave 10% Club discount. 3 seat bench, both front seats, armrests and headrests on a T6 Beach. Not yet fitted them but they look simple to fit and remove. I saw them on a vehicle in the garage and they look a good fit.

I too am looking at getting a set of these. Is there anywhere you can get these online without a trip to the dealer?

I've searched online for the part number above (ZGB 7HE 062 069) but not had any luck so far...

I too am looking at getting a set of these. Is there anywhere you can get these online without a trip to the dealer?

I've searched online for the part number above (ZGB 7HE 062 069) but not had any luck so far...
Inka makes them and I believe they are the same cover as the VW oem ones

Hi Kave, Part number ZGB 7HE 062 069. The list price in UK was just over £230 and my VW dealer gave 10% Club discount. 3 seat bench, both front seats, armrests and headrests on a T6 Beach. Not yet fitted them but they look simple to fit and remove. I saw them on a vehicle in the garage and they look a good fit.
I have a set of the VW ones for the Beach. Good quality and worth the money, even have Beach embroidered on them.Screen Shot 2018-03-19 at 21.05.28.png

Thanks both.

I'd like the VW ones (like Cannondale's photo) with the Beach logo on them.

I'll ping a few dealers and see what they can do.

Back