Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Trying to view a GC680

Glynn

Glynn

VIP Member
Vehicle
Grand California 680
Hi. Can anyone help?

We live in East Anglia and would like to view a GC 680 before purchasing. We have watched many videos etc. however, would like to physically view one before taking the plunge.? We are prepared to travel - Does anyone know where there might be a GC680 we could have a look at?

Liverpool have a 680 Advertised on the VW Commercial website, not sure if it's still available though.
Otherwise there are a couple advertised down south, Eurovans Crawley, Breeze Poole, and Wooburn Green, all showing 680's.

Eurovans Crawley have an ex demo 680 in grey, I looked in it this morning.

680 at Preston,had a real good look around today.

Yes we did it works for us.
All motor homes/camper vans have a compromise.
The only niggle was the smaller gas hob compared to the ocean and the humongous table .
The Finnish is a lot better than the one at the NEC and the driving position is great.

Agreed re: table. One of our other concerns is the bolt upright two seats. We are concerned about the comfort of the living space.

We knew about the bolt upright seat and tested it for one person sat at an angle with you back proped up in the corner( maybe with a cushion)
Seemed better.
The other was the heavy door and it took 3 goes to finally shut it.

Hi. Can anyone help?

We live in East Anglia and would like to view a GC 680 before purchasing. We have watched many videos etc. however, would like to physically view one before taking the plunge.? We are prepared to travel - Does anyone know where there might be a GC680 we could have a look at?
I live in Stamford, by Peterborough and happy to show you ours pm me if you want to sort time out

There seem to be four in dealerships around the country, use the VW Used Vans search to keep an eye on them. Filter the search for GCs.
Don't be put off by the term used, there is at least one on there that has done less than 100 miles.

We knew about the bolt upright seat and tested it for one person sat at an angle with you back proped up in the corner( maybe with a cushion)
Seemed better.
The other was the heavy door and it took 3 goes to finally shut it.
Hi Soppelsa,

I have had x2 GC ie 600 and now 680 the early 600 was a pain to close like you say, but the 680 is a dream. I believe they have somehow modified the door, how I do not know but it works and its easy.

Back