Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Turmeric

BAMBOO

BAMBOO

Vehicle
T6 Cali On Order
Hi, we're just ordering our new cali beach, but we can't decide about the color. Does anyone have some turmeric yellow T6 OUTSIDE pictures, Does it look too flamboyant? I saw it in a new golf at the shop but it had so many lights that it almost dazzled us.
Thanks!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Is this the colour? - https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/threads/amarillo.17359/

You should find more pictures of it here - www.au-revoir.eu - all courtesy @Amarillo :thumb

Thanks Kurienp but I don't think it's the same color. Looks like grape-yellow. This is the way it looks at the configurator:
IMG_3202.JPG

And you can see it in the brand new VW Golf, Amarok or Arteon
IMG_3242.JPG

But I've seen no pictures of real California in metallic turmeric yellow. Has anyone got any?

I don't think that color is available in the uk, well not yet anyway.

Hi, we're just ordering our new cali beach, but we can't decide about the color. Does anyone have some turmeric yellow T6 OUTSIDE pictures, Does it look too flamboyant? I saw it in a new golf at the shop but it had so many lights that it almost dazzled us.
Thanks!

It looks nice

That is a great colour. If I could, I'd buy one in the UK in a heartbeat!

I don't think that color is available in the uk, well not yet anyway.

I don't think for once we're missing out much then! ;) I'd like to see some good old solids available - the same solid grey you can buy a Transporter in and bring back the old Beach custard yellow as well as maybe a duck egg blue, Old English white etc..

Apparently the colour 'Turmeric' will not be available in the UK for MY19.

b1538bd8e5924d2e5b7b27d30e0ac992.jpg

Hi people, in the end this is how our “kurry” looks like! We love it!

Back