Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

TV - Hybrid 7L6918148A - What is this?

szczota81

szczota81

Vehicle
T5 SE 140 4Motion
Hi

Does anyone know what is TV - Hybrid 7L6918148A (under passenger seat).
The Bluetooth is integrated there or it is just TV module?

That was an option on my Touareg, it is a digital TV module that plays TV on the media system.

That was an option on my Touareg, it is a digital TV module that plays TV on the media system.
It is TV just? It makes me crazy. The fan in this device is so noisy.

But if this TV just, than where is Bluetooth module?

It is TV just? It makes me crazy. The fan in this device is so noisy.

But if this TV just, than where is Bluetooth module?
VW used to do a premium Bluetooth module under the seat but around 2011 they started integrating BT into the head unit.

VW used to do a premium Bluetooth module under the seat but around 2011 they started integrating BT into the head unit.
OK It means BT is integrated in RSN510? Am I right?

Than I have one more questin. Where the microphones to the BT are located? RNS510 was added in my Cali. For this reason, BT and phone sound works but I have no mic. I found parts and I know how I can add it but I do not know where mic should be located.

Normally in the headlining above drivers position.
Like on the picture? Or in the interior light unit (this in the middle of the roof).
How many mic are there? One or two (driver and passenger side)?

vw-transporter-t5-highline-bluetooth-bracket-ceiling-mic-mount.JPG

THX
I have to buy a parts now and conect all this to the system. And make a small hole in the roof :)

Do you have one or two mic?
Just 1. There should be a marked cutout in the roof lining board under the material.

Just 1. There should be a marked cutout in the roof lining board under the material.
That is cool info.
I read some RNS510 diagram where was info about two mic. One for voice second for noise reduction.
Do you know something about this?

That is cool info.
I read some RNS510 diagram where was info about two mic. One for voice second for noise reduction.
Do you know something about this?
Sorry. Can't help you there.

Looking at the circuit diagrams, one of the radio units has a built in microphone..
RNS510 has built mic? Hmmm
Maybe it is enough to talk with worst quality but has to be coded first. What do you think?

The RNS510 has been removed today and I checked the cables which are connected there. I found that all cables (even this for mic) are there.

sGBcQkgrR4azA6DyqxYdlg.jpg

One guy in VW told me that Cali has all cables by default and you are able add all extensions like hands free, rear camera, etc.
I have to remove roof cover to see if the connection for mic is there.

Does anyone has some information about cables statement?

Back