Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

'Twas the night before christ6mas...

spray water on the rear high break light check for water in back of van

have a fun day + plus an early night

Check the paintwork all over, I missed a scratch on mine that could only have happened at the dealers, probably when cleaning/prepping it. Enjoy the moment and I'll look out for you :thumb

Check the paintwork all over, I missed a scratch on mine that could only have happened at the dealers, probably when cleaning/prepping it. Enjoy the moment and I'll look out for you :thumb
Good advice. Thanks. You will probably see me before I see you! Make sure you wave. :)

Take some corny music for your first trip.
We made and downloaded a Spotify California play list!
Welcome to the hotel California
California girls
Etc I'm sure you'll get a few suggestions. I think there's an old thread somewhere too!

Gotta have some Dead Kennedys in there, California Uber Alles!!

Take some corny music for your first trip.
We made and downloaded a Spotify California play list!
Welcome to the hotel California
California girls
Etc I'm sure you'll get a few suggestions. I think there's an old thread somewhere too!
Haha. That's great. Have already geekily done the same. A 'yellow' playlist!

Congratulations I'm sure you will be very pleased with it.... looking forward to your photos Paul

well I pick up my van tomorrow and I'm very excited. Can't quite believe I get to have a campervan of my own!
Will post pics etc when I get it!

So exciting . Say hi to Guy. Still haven't taken the plunge yet . Hoping to order soon . Enjoy .

Will do. Half the forum seem to have bought from him! What's left for you to think through?

Enjoy your new toy!!

Im getting a bit concerned about Davey Boy - he went out this morning to pick up his new Cali Beach - with his special yellow themed playlist all sorted and we havnt heard a dicky bird from him. Did anyone spot yellow beach in nth lancs today driven by a bloke with a wide grin - with Donovan blasting out of the stereo

Im getting a bit concerned about Davey Boy - he went out this morning to pick up his new Cali Beach - with his special yellow themed playlist all sorted and we havnt heard a dicky bird from him. Did anyone spot yellow beach in nth lancs today driven by a bloke with a wide grin - with Donovan blasting out of the stereo
Thanks for the concern Tim!
I am grinning, tis true!
She's a beauty. Can't quite believe I've finally got the van! The kids have been giggling away in the roof space. They've also learnt not to mess with the blinds as child no.2 messed one up a little (thankfully not broken!). I can see that they will test my preciousness over this thing. :)

I am grinning, tis true!
She's a beauty. Can't quite believe I've finally got the van! The kids have been giggling away in the roof space. They've also learnt not to mess with the blinds as child no.2 messed one up a little (thankfully not broken!). I can see that they will test my preciousness over this thing. :)
getting my yellow peril on Friday - will exchange notes ...... have fun

I am grinning, tis true!
I saw it before you picked it up - nice, buddy. Great plate on it, too!

Enjoy every minute!

I saw it before you picked it up - nice, buddy. Great plate on it, too!

Enjoy every minute!
Guy said you were in. You've ordered now yeah? Good work.
Yeah the plate was a silly whim but I quite like it. Will be an extra nice thing for its rental.

getting my yellow peril on Friday - will exchange notes ...... have fun
Friday? Brilliant. The yellow is just so good. No photo quite captures the hue. It's really cheery and fun too. I liked the sunny yellow but I think this is even nicer.
Comparing notes will be good. I'm still scared every time I close the roof!

Guy said you were in. You've ordered now yeah? Good work.
Yeah the plate was a silly whim but I quite like it. Will be an extra nice thing for its rental.
Sure have! Deposit paid and now the waiting game begins...

congrats daveyboydanger, seems ages ago we were discussing build weeks, you beat me to it in the end, picking up Monday from Guy!

congrats daveyboydanger, seems ages ago we were discussing build weeks, you beat me to it in the end, picking up Monday from Guy!
Haha. It does seem likes ages. Monday eh? Not long now. It's so brilliant. I just nipped out and folded the 'downstairs' bed out to try the comfort mattress. Was really impressed and was very tempted to sleep out on my drive!
You must be very excited/impatient now.

Where are all your photos, Daveyboy?

Where are all your photos, Daveyboy?
Hey, sorry all.
Decided to arrange a work meeting at the Inn at Whitewell in the beautiful Trough of Bowland.
It was a great drive made even greater by driving Yellow! I love the increased drive height. So good for nosying over hedges.
Here are a few pics of the van for anyone interested (especially those waiting for their T6).
IMG_4564.JPG IMG_4574.JPG IMG_4575.JPG IMG_4576.JPG IMG_4581.JPG IMG_4582.JPG