Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Two 2016 Beach swivel passenger seats

daveyboydanger

daveyboydanger

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
We’ve had these seats since new (Nov ‘16). We hardly use them and they spend most of their time out of the van. They’re the light colour option (moonrock, I think!?) so they have a few marks from family use.
They’re standard so include the drawer, armrests, isofix, fold flat and swivel.
Looking for £650 for the pair. 02038CBF-5C5E-4D46-BE78-5A60E000D570.jpeg

Hi Dave, I am looking for just one of these, maybe there is a second person who is also looking for just one?

So I’m looking at £250 a chair, Davey, I think you are in Chester? Also is there a possibility of a slightly better photo of the condition please. Many thanks.

So I’m looking at £250 a chair, Davey, I think you are in Chester? Also is there a possibility of a slightly better photo of the condition please. Many thanks.
Hi Jason. I could do £250.
I’m near Chorley (Preston). Will try get a picture tomorrow. Where are you?

Hi Jason. I could do £250.
I’m near Chorley (Preston). Will try get a picture tomorrow. Where are you?
Nice and close..Somerset! Its Ok I know Chorley, M61, I have family fairly close by.

Hi Davey, I would be interested in the other one. Live in Scotland so t'other end but we could also arrange a collection. We have a T5 Beach but think it will fit....
Thanks,
Scott

Hi Davey, I would be interested in the other one. Live in Scotland so t'other end but we could also arrange a collection. We have a T5 Beach but think it will fit....
Thanks,
Scott
Hi Scott.
Thanks for the message. Do you want to ping me a DM and we can sort out some logistics?
:)
Dave

Hi Davey, I think these have both gone but we are interested in one if a sale falls through. Catie

Thank you Dave! :)

Hi Davey, I'm just trying to PM you but you have a "limited profile"? Could you PM me please. Thanks Jase