Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

TWO California's STOLEN within the past 3 weeks !

C

Cadhay

Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
sorry, my 1st post. Just back road trip in Scotland and went out with kids this morning. Came back to find house broken into and blue Cali stolen. Reg is BT15 VAA if anyone spots it.

Stolen from village outside Burton On Trent btw 9.30 and 2 today, so could be anywhere in UK by now.

Oh goodness, how dreadful. I can't even begin to understand how you must feel ...

I do hope this resolves itself as well as it can for you, my thoughts to you and your family,

sorry, my 1st post. Just back road trip in Scotland and went out with kids this morning. Came back to find house broken into and blue Cali stolen. Reg is BT15 VAA if anyone spots it.

Stolen from village outside Burton On Trent btw 9.30 and 2 today, so could be anywhere in UK by now.
Oh Cadhay, that's awfull.
I would sincerly love to be the one who spots your Cali. I really feal for you and your family and I hope that this horrid episode eventually has a happy ending.

Post some pictures of it! Everything may help.

Last edited:
First post with that news! So sorry to hear your news. Do the police suspect that your keys were taken in the break-in and that they simply drove your Cali away? Hope you and your family are ok... Take care, Deborah and Cliff

Eyes peeled ..... :rage:punch
If the keys were taken were they just hanging up or did the low life have to search?
Sorry to ask such questions as it must all be rather a shock at the mo.

Sorry to hear this awful news , you hear those things very frequent also here in Belgium .
The keys to my Cali witch sits in the garage behind the house are nowhere to be seen and hidden in a secret place , vin number behind window coverd .
Can happen to all of us , very sad thing . Hope you will recover it!

Sorry to hear your sad news. I will be looking out for your Cali. Please post a picture if you can.

Hi Cadhay, that's awful. Is your Cali the bright Olympia Blue or the darker Night Blue?
I hope you get good news soon.

image.jpg

Olympic blue. After failing to lever French doors open, they ripped out the window panes and smashed the wood batons to squeeze into house. Found the keys hidden after turning over house. Took Xbox One but left everything else! Van was full with our equipment like the topper pictured

That is terrible news hope you get it back soon, but glad you are all ok,will be looking out for it you must be devastated.
Bb

Sorry to hear that - Have you shared it around facebook? gets around a lot of people very fast on there - Lots of passionate VW owners on there I find!

That is an utterly horrible thing to happen, my heart goes out to you.

Just popped it on FB and asked everyone to share - Hope you don't Mind - Hopefully It'll make life a little more difficult for them if they intend on breaking it for parts - Lets hope they find it before hand though!

You're only down the road from me - there seems to be a lot of this happening around Derbyshire and Yorkshire at the moment! :Nailbiting

Just popped it on FB and asked everyone to share - Hope you don't Mind - Hopefully It'll make life a little more difficult for them if they intend on breaking it for parts - Lets hope they find it before hand though!

You're only down the road from me - there seems to be a lot of this happening around Derbyshire and Yorkshire at the moment! :Nailbiting
And they stole one of your brill toppers!

So sorry to read this Cadhay. I hope you get it back. What a horrid thing to happen.
Simon

So sorry to hear this, I am hope your insurer looks after you.

I have posted this info on my face book page, it feels personal as i only live about five miles away (woodville)

John

Sorry to hear this :(

I am paranoid and always take my keys with me everywhere even when I am leaving the van at home. This makes me determined to keep doing that.

Gutted for you.

Sorry to here your story.How is your insurance provider standing up?

Probably not a help, but you gotta have faith that things DO turn up - three weeks ago Friday my sons quality MTB was stolen from outside the house - chain cut with bolt crops etc - next morning it was on gumtree not 5 miles from our house!!! Needless to say, arranged a "viewing" with the maggot who stole it and the police turned up and got it back for us!! There is a god!

It's not over yet - bet it'll turn up......good luck.