Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

two child seats integrated into the rear bench

L

Luc

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi everybody

I have a problem to use my California Ocean. Every time I have to make the bed I need to take off the child seats and put them in a place, normally on the front seats or in a tent outside the camper. This procedure is really annoying so I thought if there were a kit about the rear bench able to copy the single rear seats of the multivan/beach with the child seats integrated.

thanks in advance

and sorry to not introduce myself before.

Luc

You can get fairly big child's seats in the front foot wells when the seats are rotated. We manage a could of booster and a bulky ISO fix one hidden there when camping. Not hear of or seen a kit that converts the ocean rear seat.

Hi everybody

I have a problem to use my California Ocean. Every time I have to make the bed I need to take off the child seats and put them in a place, normally on the front seats or in a tent outside the camper. This procedure is really annoying so I thought if there were a kit about the rear bench able to copy the single rear seats of the multivan/beach with the child seats integrated.

thanks in advance

and sorry to not introduce myself before.

Luc
If there was such a kit how could you convert the rear seat into a bed without having to take the kit off. I'm afraid there is no alternative to removing the seats on site and storing in front footwells or a tent/enclosed awning.

thanks a lot...... I carry on with my research