Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Tyre inflation kit location?

F

flyingmm

We have a 2019 beach and a flat tyre. Can anyone kindly tell me where the tyre inflation kit is kept?
Many thanks

andy

In the Ocean the jack etc are in a box at the back of the bench seat. Good luck.

EDIT - posted a link below which may help

EDIT 2 - another link below

Last edited:

Hi Does your beach have a spare wheel if not the tyre inflation kit may be strapped to the bench seat, ours is fitted there on our Ocean.

Alan

Hi everyone, thanks. There is a spare wheel but just want to ideally bung in the latex glue sealant and pump up to get the kids home- only a few k. Where exactly on the bench seat is yours? We have a three seater beach bench

In the Ocean the jack etc are in a box at the back of the bench seat. Good luck.

EDIT - posted a link below which may help

EDIT 2 - another link below
Thanks. The jack is in the rear arch box but can’t see the inflation kit there sadly

Read this thread too but can’t see it on the side of the three boxes under the bench seat and the front and passenger seats don’t have any drawers.

If you’ve got a spare then you won’t have one unless you purchased one separately.
It’s a good idea to buy and carry at least a tyre inflator as that will often be enough to get you home or somewhere safe if it’s just a slow puncture.

One of these or similar

Mike

Thanks. The jack is in the rear arch box but can’t see the inflation kit there sadly
It is either the spare wheel or the inflation kit. Not both. So if you have a spare wheel, then jack it up and change it. If you've not done it before call VW Assist/AA Assist.

It is either the spare wheel or the inflation kit. Not both. So if you have a spare wheel, then jack it up and change it. If you've not done it before call VW Assist/AA Assist.
Thank you! That clarifies nicely.

If you’ve got a spare then you won’t have one unless you purchased one separately.
It’s a good idea to buy and carry at least a tyre inflator as that will often be enough to get you home or somewhere safe if it’s just a slow puncture.

One of these or similar

Mike
Thanks Mike and agree. I carry this for my tubeless Mtb riding, but just assumed it was there in the van.... as it literally caries the kitchen sink!

Back