Tyre pressure reset.

Maxx

Maxx

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hi all,

2018 Beach, discover media, no MFSW.

I would be grateful for some directions to the tyre pressure reset menu! pot hole triggered warning, have checked the tyres and pressures, all good...

So, I am probably being dimwittted but I have explored every menu, including those on the MFD and cannot find a tyre pressure reset option anywhere. In fact, suspect I am doing something wrong as I have tried various combinations of holding down the ok/reset option on stork and dash (no MFSW) and can not get any menu options as all andhave tried at each stage of ignition!

Last edited:
If I remember correctly the ignition need to be on and it is definitely on the MFD but can’t remember the button pushes, it’s in the manual..

If I remember correctly the ignition need to be on and it is definitely on the MFD but can’t remember the button pushes, it’s in the manual..
I have the same problem on my 2018 Beach. No reset button to be seen and in the menu options there is no tyre pressure option (been through every single option). The manual talks about an option reachable from the windscreen wiper stick but it's just not there... Haven't been able to solve this problem from reading other threads on this. If anyone out there has the answer please shout, thanks in advance!

Just had a look, turn ignition on scroll through the MFD to settings then scroll down past the winter tyre option and somewhere just below that is the tyre pressure reset.

I think I must be missing something that others seem to have because I don't see that option anywhere. When I go to the Settings on the touch screen display all I see are these items:

Language
More keypad languages
Mobile device data transfer
Voice control (greyed out)
Remove safely | Select device
Factory settings
Bluetooth
WLAN
Car-Net (online services)
System information
Copyright
Configuration wizard

No mention of tyres anywhere. When I scroll through the options using the windscreen wiper stick all I get are the usual things about Range, MPH, etc. Should I be accessing the option I need somewhere else?

I think I must be missing something that others seem to have because I don't see that option anywhere. When I go to the Settings on the touch screen display all I see are these items:

Language
More keypad languages
Mobile device data transfer
Voice control (greyed out)
Remove safely | Select device
Factory settings
Bluetooth
WLAN
Car-Net (online services)
System information
Copyright
Configuration wizard

No mention of tyres anywhere. When I scroll through the options using the windscreen wiper stick all I get are the usual things about Range, MPH, etc. Should I be accessing the option I need somewhere else?
If i recall correctly i had trouble on my first Beach (that didn’t have MFSW) where i struggled to access the MFD via the stalk..
Took me ages, but i think holding of the RH wiper stalk down allowed me to enter.. It’s definitely in the wiper stalk, keep trying!!

Not on the touch screen, the thing in the centre of the instrument panel altered using the steering wheel controls

Not on the touch screen, the thing in the centre of the instrument panel altered using the steering wheel controls
He hasn’t got any steering wheel controls.. :D

Yes, I don't have the steering wheel controls but @2haw had the answer (THANKYOU!). I held the bottom "bubble" at the end of the windscreen wiper stick down for a few seconds which got me into a separate menu where I could find the tyre pressure reset. Appreciate all the replies and help on this, it was driving me nuts!

Yes, I don't have the steering wheel controls but @2haw had the answer (THANKYOU!). I held the bottom "bubble" at the end of the windscreen wiper stick down for a few seconds which got me into a separate menu where I could find the tyre pressure reset. Appreciate all the replies and help on this, it was driving me nuts!
Glad you sorted it..

I think you have to have the engine running. And be stationary with all the doors shut.

Hi all,

2018 Beach, discover media, no MFSW.

I would be grateful for some directions to the tyre pressure reset menu! pot hole triggered warning, have checked the tyres and pressures, all good...

So, I am probably being dimwittted but I have explored every menu, including those on the MFD and cannot find a tyre pressure reset option anywhere. In fact, suspect I am doing something wrong as I have tried various combinations of holding down the ok/reset option on stork and dash (no MFSW) and can not get any menu options as all andhave tried at each stage of ignition!
The user handbook says there’s a switch in the glove box, but there isn’t. You have to go through the digital menu. We we’re on holiday and at a petrol station. Luckily we had enough of a signal to find a post on here about it. It’s not hard, just not logical.