Tyres

timber

timber

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
Hi
Just a thought (such a strain)
the tire pressures front to rear are well documented ,but with the loading of the Cali with the batteries, fridge cooker / gas bottle then we have the cooker, water tanks fresh and waste and to top it up the fridge full of goodies.
Surely the tire pressures for the near side should be higher than the off side (u.k.)
Can anyone help me with the problem with my lack of electrics to the factory fitted tow bar. I did post in the tech/elect section
Cheers
Richard

Surely the tire pressures for the near side should be higher than the off side (u.k.)

Nope... Tyre pressures should be equal side to side for stability and traction...

From physics perspective with the extra weight it may take a different volume of air to get to the same pressure... but that's irrelevant from my perspective as we don't measure air volumes when filling tyres :)

Rgds

Mark

I find all the kitchen equipment in the Cali nicely counterbalances the weight differential when my Mother in law is sat behind me ...

Although I am careful to make sure that both waste and fresh water tanks are full and I have a full bottle of gas ......:happy

Although having said that the full bottle of gas is normally chuntering into my ear from behind :shocked

Is the gas from her pure HEL -ium to counterbalance the empty bottles in the fridge??????????:bananadance

Back