Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Tyres

P

PeteandJudi

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Tyre time again, I’m thinking of all season this time around, anybody have any ideas? Anybody fitted the Hankook Kinergy?
If I don’t go down that route any other suggestions? I am running on Primacy, 17 inch wheels.
I hate tyre shopping, I lose the will to live!

I really like our Continental VanContacts. The main selling point is that they are very quiet. Almost silent at motorway speeds.

Very happy with our Michealin Aglis Cross Climates.

I've got the Michelin Crossclimate SUV tyre in the slightly higher profile of 235/60/17 106V.

Worth considering is the Vredestein Quatrac Pro as it is non directional (you can swap them side to side if required). and if a spare added no issue with which side to have it suit. Not a snow or mud design.

Daughters Focus came with Hankooks which didn't wear well, Summer tyres.

I've got the Michelin Crossclimate SUV tyre in the slightly higher profile of 235/60/17 106V.

Worth considering is the Vredestein Quatrac Pro as it is non directional (you can swap them side to side if required). and if a spare added no issue with which side to have it suit. Not a snow or mud design.

Daughters Focus came with Hankooks which didn't wear well, Summer tyres.
Tyre time again, I’m thinking of all season this time around, anybody have any ideas? Anybody fitted the Hankook Kinergy?
If I don’t go down that route any other suggestions? I am running on Primacy, 17 inch wheels.
I hate tyre shopping, I lose the will to live!
I am very happy with my Michelin Crossclimate SUV tyres. Excellent reviews, wear well and feel very planted on all surfaces so far. I hope that helps but I do have them on 16inch wheels.

Back