Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

UKtex seat covers fitted

simon parker

simon parker

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Took about hour and half to fit (On my t6
for those interested. Went for the fake leather covers but fit like a glove. Which they should I guess being made to measure. Great company to deal with just order from great selection of colour and fabric and send them photos of your seats so they know if it has rear pockets etc and 4 weeks later they turn up.

Few creases to pull out but they’ll go over time and I’ll tighten the fastenings once bedded in and English instructions on fitting.

Very happy for €230. Wipe clean so no worries about the dog now

EDCE7C5F-5453-473C-8BAB-CE26211A0DA1.jpeg

2C55FD52-1E2D-4FFD-8C32-DD6580F0D659.jpeg

6545AE2F-7F45-4872-BB22-4647FFFACC9C.jpeg

89BB1B49-0CB0-4EB2-9193-1174F23CBC7F.jpeg

Ah not found way to edit a post but should be UKATEX seat covers.

They look great, a much better job than we've done :D

How did you secure the front covers underneath so the S hooks don't all ping off when you rotate the seats? We haven't worked that out yet so just have ours tucked in which isn't ideal....

well I'm not sure they'll hold but managed to find some holes to connect the hooks to in the bit that doesn't swivel. Time will tell if it works I guess I'm a bit wary so we'll see. Took a bit of trial and error to see what moves and what doesn't when you swivel the seats.

well I'm not sure they'll hold but managed to find some holes to connect the hooks to in the bit that doesn't swivel. Time will tell if it works I guess I'm a bit wary so we'll see. Took a bit of trial and error to see what moves and what doesn't when you swivel the seats.
Thanks, I’ll have another at some point.

Their website looks interesting.
There were some changes to the T5 pre 2009 seat sizes for the Cali (mine's 2007).
I've not come across any firms doing covers for the pre 2009 seats.
UKATEX appear to - according to their site?

[I won two prizes for my O-Levels but failed my German (35%) - so not dead sure]

Anyone know if the front seat covers allow the airbags to release?

Anyone know if the front seat covers allow the airbags to release?

I believe they do - but my German is non existent so don't quote me. I used Google Translate when I ordered mine.

Last edited:
It doesn't look like it to me. alot of these seat cover manufacturers stick an airbag label on but are not using the special machine that uses the special thread and automatically give each set a unique code indicating were and when they were produced and that they comply to current standards

Interesting info. Thanks for posting. Do you know if these are compatible with the seat airbags?

You would be best asking the company direct

It doesn't look like it to me. alot of these seat cover manufacturers stick an airbag label on but are not using the special machine that uses the special thread and automatically give each set a unique code indicating were and when they were produced and that they comply to current standards

I found this on their website:
Can the seat covers also be used on vehicles with a side airbag?

In vehicles with a side airbag, this is taken into account and incorporated accordingly.
Depending on the vehicle type, there is a seam airbag or a cassette airbag.

If a cassette airbag is available, we will make an opening the size of the plastic cover in the backrest. On vehicles with a seam airbag, the front seat backrests are processed with a special seam so that the side airbag can also emerge unhindered here.

Do you think that is dodgy @calikev?

I found this on their website:
Can the seat covers also be used on vehicles with a side airbag?

In vehicles with a side airbag, this is taken into account and incorporated accordingly.
Depending on the vehicle type, there is a seam airbag or a cassette airbag.

If a cassette airbag is available, we will make an opening the size of the plastic cover in the backrest. On vehicles with a seam airbag, the front seat backrests are processed with a special seam so that the side airbag can also emerge unhindered here.

Do you think that is dodgy @calikev?
Not sure i am just quoting what i was told the seat covers that are sold in the club shop are made in the skoda factory and come with this unique code that is linked to the special machine that sew's the airbag seam costing thousands of pounds i guess the same as the brandrup ones maybe thats why they are more expensive. i am only guessing though this company may well have the machine but my observation of the pictures i have seen they don't look and fit anything like the above mentioned covers

I’m told when I asked them before purchase that the seat covers are air bag compatible. Indeed they ask for photos of the seats to check for airbags, pockets etc before they start making them and instructions explain how to fit them and align the seams so airbags are in alignment.

they respond to questions in English if you email them.