Upgrade Cruise to ACC

• Thread starter California Dreamin
  • Start date
California Dreamin

California Dreamin

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
We bought our Cali as a stock vehicle deciding that on balance we had enough of our most important specs. One thing missing was ACC. Does anyone know if it is possible/ simple to upgrade T6 CC to ACC - i.e. sensor + new grille and coding or more to it.

We bought our Cali as a stock vehicle deciding that on balance we had enough of our most important specs. One thing missing was ACC. Does anyone know if it is possible/ simple to upgrade T6 CC to ACC - i.e. sensor + new grille and coding or more to it.
First thoughts are that it would be a big job, if possible, with the brains of ACC operating both acceleration and braking, and ensuring everything is lined up and calibrated.
Also linked to MFSW.
That said, everything is modular these days, so, of you could buy all the bits and the brains, it should be theoretically possible, but may be prohibitively expensive...

As we have mfsw / cruise already i was hoping it really should only need the sensor plus and coding to provide the signal to the rest of the system...unless the module is different/ not able to replace.

Back