Upstairs mattress advice please

Straad

Straad

Straad
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
Hi Fellow Cali Folk,
I have trawled the threads looking for an answer to a question that has been asked before but I'm still not sure of the answer so I will try and be specific.
I want to improve the comfort from the ordinary upstairs mattress to a way that allows me to leave a mattress (+/- topper) in place when I close the roof. As far as I can tell from the various posts the best way to do this safely is to replace the ordinary mattress with a Comfortz 1" mattress and a Zonesleep topper. Is this right or has anyone come up with any cleverer options that have worked for them?
Thanks in advance, Straad.

We've got the Comfortz mattress by itself up there. Very comfy for us. As it's split in half it's easy to drag downstairs as well if you want to.

I have a single memory foam topper I bought from Aldi for about £30 (not a very thick one) and it's on top of the original mattress. The roof closes perfectly fine with the topper in place and adds a bit of extra comfort (and warmth in the winter).

Hi Fellow Cali Folk,
I have trawled the threads looking for an answer to a question that has been asked before but I'm still not sure of the answer so I will try and be specific.
I want to improve the comfort from the ordinary upstairs mattress to a way that allows me to leave a mattress (+/- topper) in place when I close the roof. As far as I can tell from the various posts the best way to do this safely is to replace the ordinary mattress with a Comfortz 1" mattress and a Zonesleep topper. Is this right or has anyone come up with any cleverer options that have worked for them?
Thanks in advance, Straad.
We've gone for the Comfortz 1" mattress and a Zonesleep topper and very nice it is too. I now have an unused redundant standard mattress.

Mike

We use our downstairs zonesleep upstairs as it only has a small cut out bit for downstairs which doesn't affect upstairs comfort. We don't need two proper beds yet so this seemed like the most flexible option for us.

The downstairs zonesleep is also supposedly thicker than the upstairs one with more 'zones' - it is very comfortable.

All that being said I don't leave it upstairs when the roof goes down so you'd need someone else to confirm if the downstairs topper can be left upstairs with the 1" Comfortz and the roof down

Back