Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Upstairs mattress used downstairs?

John Dearing

John Dearing

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Hi

We've just replaced the upstairs mattress with the Comfortz mattress/Zonesleep topper combo - and very happy with the switch. But what to do with the surplus mattress? It fits the downstairs bed quite well and seems to make the whole thing more comfortable. Has anybody made this switch and if so how do you carry the extra mattress - as a roll with straps or maybe cutting into 2-3 pieces so that it can stack up on the back shelf?

Before I get my Stanley knife out - any advice welcome.

You wil be cutting a very expensive piece of foam , i would think twice....

Hi

We've just replaced the upstairs mattress with the Comfortz mattress/Zonesleep topper combo - and very happy with the switch. But what to do with the surplus mattress? It fits the downstairs bed quite well and seems to make the whole thing more comfortable. Has anybody made this switch and if so how do you carry the extra mattress - as a roll with straps or maybe cutting into 2-3 pieces so that it can stack up on the back shelf?

Before I get my Stanley knife out - any advice welcome.
Got the same combo and stored the original.

Mike

What they said - the vast majority of buyers want 100% originality and even if you don't like the standard factory option that is what they will want.

I have the vw full mattress downstairs, but....for extra comfort, have another foam one on top, like the roof one. I haven't cut it, I just roll it back, with the quilt and pillows, the fold the cali one ontop
Quick and easy, and sits below the height of the rear window

I've just bought the Comfort Zonesleep combo and plan to store the VW mattress under the bed. It would take a lot of space out of the van if it were rolled up behind the seats, better to buy a cheap topper from Dunelm or the like and cut that to fit and store flat.

Hi,

Slightly off the original question but the Zonesleep upper topper is out of stock, what size, in cm, is the topper please so i can create a DIY job for this BH weekend?

Regards

Back