Not open for further replies.
calikev

calikev

Administrator
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T4 PopTop
All items on this page are COLLECTION ONLY at COTF in July

If anybody that is coming to cotf that has any accessories for sale you will be able to leave them with us at the forum shelter and for a small donation we will try and sell them for you.

We will be collecting for Together for Short Lives

Thanks kev

Last edited by a moderator:
Brandrup kitchen storage pocket great condition with new Velcro
Sticks to the little plastic blind I used it to keep my washing up liquid and hand sanitizer in. Cost over £70 new
Will take £40

SOLD TO DAN

IMG_20150602_092328071.jpg

IMG_20150602_092236801.jpg

Last edited:
SOLD

Brandrup isolite internal blinds little use £45

mahag-shop-100701501-VW-T5-Isolite-Inside-Fahrerhaus-PKW-624x468.jpg

Last edited:
For Sale: Genuine VW T5 Headlamp protectors - Brand new including sticky Euro deflectors

Cost £58 accept £45

$(KGrHqN,!k0FJ,2s9Yi6BScmFuImng~~60_57.JPG

Brandrup kitchen storage pocket great condition with new Velcro
Sticks to the little plastic blind I used it to keep my washing up liquid and hand sanitizer in. Cost over £70 new
Will take £40

Are these the ones that goes with pre-facelift Alacantra? If so I'll have them Thank you! Happy to collect at COTF if that suits you?

I think they are. As per picture. I will save them for you if its what you are after

Rear bed for a cali se. It has a few small marks but otherwise good
Ideal to replace the solid wooden one on the pre facelift cali
Cost from vw £275 + vat. Will take £130 at cotf

IMG_20150602_142559.jpg

Calikev

Unfortunately am not going to COTF, more so as I am interested in two of above items. Would you or anyone else be able to advise how to buy from Brandrupp. I am on their web site but don't see a shopping basket.

They have two German and one French company associated with them. The French one has much higher prices, and the German one says items will take six weeks to delivery.

Noeleen

Hi Noeleen give steve Mann a ring at SMG he can order and post you
Brandrup items.01403 581 233

Last edited:
Thanks for that, just spoke to Steve.

ISO-TOP 3 takes at least 6 weeks to delivery.

Eileen these are my personal items I only have one set of pockets and there sold
Sorry

1 original Cali club waterproof black out screen. Fits the front windscreen and both side windows. Folds very small I found it easier than putting the internal ones on.
£25

IMG_20150603_082114340_HDR.jpg

IMG_20150603_082624160_HDR.jpg

Hi noeleen it is made from the same material as the calitopper if it gets wet you shake it and the water droplets fall off leaving it dry
I could post for an extra £5
Let me know and I will send you my details
Kev

Genuine VW spare bulb kit brand new SOLD

IMG_20150605_184741488.jpg

IMG_20150605_184753008.jpg

IMG_20150605_184912420.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone else got any accessories for sale? Cotf I a good place to sell

I am having a bit of a clear out of our van, and have decided that the following could free up some space etc. I am listing them here and can either arrange post/courier or bring down to COTF to avoid that cost

BNIB Porta Potti Thetford 335 £75. Never christened!

Blue tooth kit for T5. This came with my van but was not fitted.... I found out that we do not have the factory installed prep kit, so cannot use. The bits are out of any packaging but I have no reason to think they are faulty.. Offers in region of £100

Thule levelling chocks. These have been used a few times but are in good condition. They combine lurid green bag, which has a slight rip in it... £20

Thanks Martin. I can upload some photos (or rather I can try) but pictures of potties are not such fun....

I have 2 quality awning sides from California camping de
Silver cost €300 euro's will accept £150 for the pair. I will post these for an extra £5

Like the ones pictured

mark-vorzelt-cali-2-01_1.jpg

images.jpeg

Last edited:
Blue tooth kit for T5. This came with my van but was not fitted.... I found out that we do not have the factory installed prep kit, so cannot use. The bits are out of any packaging but I have no reason to think they are faulty.. Offers in region of £100
Is there a way to check if I have that prep kit installed?

Status
Not open for further replies.