Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Vangear Nano Pod

Gazellio

Gazellio

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
I have been to visit the Vangear factory to look at their Nano Pod unit which is pretty small but incorporates a sink with water supply, a table and room to store a gas burner and gas plus cutlery and cups etc. I like it and will be buying one. It fits in several different positions and locks into the floor rails. Moveable in seconds.i have also discussed the production of a small coffee table to fit into the table rail. They are going to look at it.

20180119_111552.jpg 20180119_111539.jpg 20180119_111539.jpg 20180119_110736.jpg 20180119_111017.jpg 20180119_111017.jpg q

20180119_110819.jpg

20180119_110819.jpg

Last edited:
Looks great - what do they cost?

That’s not bad at all. I’d be interested

in Brighton ? did I hear they do different wraps ? good pics cheers for sharing

ps did u try it with the passenger chair swivelled ? would be quite a nice little set up with the fridge inbetween the seats like @Jonathan Duke has, and with the hole unit turned 180

pps u picked a good day to go ... enjoy the sun

Any pictures of the inside? Have seen the ones on their website but wanted to see what room if any is left on the sink side with bottles etc in place.

Looks like a nice unit, good price too.
How is it powered ?

Unlikely I asked but he said it was a good price already. I guess if there was a group order things may be different but I don't think there is a big margin.

Of all the ones I've looked at, I liked this one the best. The only thing that bugs me about it is the water faucet doesn't seem to fold away very well. Always sticking up and ready to be broken off by passing children. It would also look much more complete if it was hidden when everything else is closed up... The way that it fits into the 3 seat Beach seems perfect though, and a very good price too!

Yes I understand I am still undecided mainly due tro the fact that when lower bed is made it will use about a third of the remaining floorspace where our Boxer dog will sleep. As a unit its well made, looks good and is functional. I told him he should make a versions with a Campinggaz as well as the sink. He is is prepared to create a lug in the table to enable a Campinggaz unit to sit securely on top.

Unlikely I asked but he said it was a good price already. I guess if there was a group order things may be different but I don't think there is a big margin.
Thanks for the quick reply.
Are you happy with yours?
Alec

I've never tried attaching things to the rails - is moving this around trivial, or needing a bit more effort? I guess what I'm really asking is whether you might change its location for a particular meal, or just for a particular trip?

I too was interested in the 'Mini', and was wondering about popping it outside for lunch in fine weather... I guess the ease of doing that may be highly dependent on how much water is in the tank:)

Should be very easy to do from what I have seen simply loosen the fittings from inside unit and release.

@Gazellio did you ever buy this? I'm tempted but not sure if I really want a sink in my van. A version with a stove instead would be much more useful to me. Or perhaps neither and just using it for storage and as a small table .

I bought the pod. It is great. If you don’t want to use the sink you can free up some storage space by removing the plastic containers.
I use a portable gas burner on mine.
Great bit of kit.