Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Vangear Nano

Wonder if it could be made to suit nearside instead of off-side. Price is good, I would want to know if downstairs bed can still be made-up, whilst in-situ also.

I've been having a nosy, at some modules.... But haven't yet convinced myself of the advantages over what we do at present, which is set the gas-cartridge stove on top of the table, and use 2l bottles of water and a collapsable sink if/when needed for washing the dishes.

Last edited:
I just ordered one! I will put a post up when I get it in and working, not sure about delivery date yet!

Seems a good idea, at a very cheap price, might be worth a look for those winter trips where we don't want to be at the back of the van :)

Look forward to hearing how you get on.

I've been having a nosy, at some modules.... But haven't yet convinced myself of the advantages over what we do at present, which is set the gas-cartridge stove on top on the table, and use 2l bottles of water and a collapsable sink if/when needed for washing the dishes.

Same here. I actually bought an Ikea Alex, and then realised how much space it would take up, so returned it.

Same here. I actually bought an Ikea Alex, and then realised how much space it would take up, so returned it.

But having said that, this one looks interesting!