Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Vango Airhub Hexaway Low Standalone OR Drive Away Awning and Accessories.....

S

SRM

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Here we have my Vango Airhub Hexaway Low which comes complete with all original instructions, fittings and accessories and pump in its original bag. It was only used a few times in dry weather so is still all in in excellent order. The benefit of the Hexaway is that takes literally 10 minutes to erect and you can attach it to EITHER the side of the van OR the wind out awning OR as per the photos by tying up the tunnel section it looks excellent as standalone accommodation. This drive away awning is being sold as a complete package and it includes the following:

1 x Vango Airhub Hexaway Low Drive Away Awning finished in Cloud Grey in original bag. (Main Awning including removable waterproof groundsheet for main awning and tunnel
1 x Vango Airhub Hexaway Footprint Hex in original bag. (This goes under the groundsheet so as to provide extra protection on hard standings)
1 x Vango Airhub Hexaway Fitted Carpet in original bag. (For a more luxurious and warmer underfoot feeling!)
1 x Vango Airhub Hexaway Privacy Curtain in original bag (This divides the Awning into two separate sections)
1 X Bag of Extra Heavy Duty Pegs in original bag. (The original Vango ones were rubbish!)

Cost over £770 just over a year ago selling as a job lot for £495 plus £25 UK Delivery.(Delivery will be tracked and signed for)
Item can be collected from Warrington WA4, alternatively I am prepared to meet within 50 mile radius.....

section)20200410_154454.jpg20200410_154444.jpg20200410_153455.jpg20200410_153438.jpg20200410_153412.jpg

Hi, do you still have this for sale? Thanks!

Hi
Do you know if this is for left or right hand door?

many thanks
C

Hi is this still for sale?

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

It’s sold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk