Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Vango Faros 11

Racing 47

Racing 47

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Hi everybody, have been looking to get a drive away awning and after much research, web browsing and the like I decided that the Vango faros would fit the bill only to discover that the world and his/her dog had got there before me and everywhere seems to have sold out. So just wondering if anyone has any idea of any that are available or suggest an alternative that is comparable in terms of quality, pack size etc. Many thanks .

Hi everybody, have been looking to get a drive away awning and after much research, web browsing and the like I decided that the Vango faros would fit the bill only to discover that the world and his/her dog had got there before me and everywhere seems to have sold out. So just wondering if anyone has any idea of any that are available or suggest an alternative that is comparable in terms of quality, pack size etc. Many thanks .
awnings are really popular at the moment, along with toilet tents for obvious reasons.
if theres only you or 2 of you and a dog, i personally wouldn't bother with anything , especially if you can't get what you want. i don't like drive away awnings myself as you can tell. maybe next season awnings will be for sale all over the net for next to nowt. checkout side panels for the thule to act as wind breaks. i think they are great. i wish i had hung on to my galli 3 awning, could have got more money for it now.
good luck

When do you need it for?

You can pre-order from Here but not arriving till end of June.

When do you need it for?

You can pre-order from Here but not arriving till end of June.
Was hoping to use later this month and primarily to house own facilities and then for future stays rather than use on site toilet blocks. Was aware that various options are available to pre order and also considered Zempire pocket rocket toilet tent but again none available. So looks like we will have to be patient - nothing new after the last 12 months ! Thanks for the reply and info.

Not sure if you’ve got a decathlon near you but their pop up toilet tent is Good. Out of stock online though.

Back