Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Vango Galli Low - Anyone tried this

Cautious Lip

Cautious Lip

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 174
Hi

I'm looking for a drive away awning with 2 bedrooms (sleep one person in each section) and so sitting space.

I'll be connecting it to my T6 Beach.

Anyone able to help or suggest better alternatives ? Budget is £1,000.

Many Thanks

Ade

Hi

I'm looking for a drive away awning with 2 bedrooms (sleep one person in each section) and so sitting space.

I'll be connecting it to my T6 Beach.

Anyone able to help or suggest better alternatives ? Budget is £1,000.

Many Thanks

Ade

Two inner tents in a Galli won't leave you with much sitting space. Currently sat in our Outdoor Revolution Moveairlite Classic. Can attach two 2 person annexes to either side so sleeps 4 and retains 3m x 3m living space.

Went for this one due to zip in/out groundsheets including breathable but if that's not important then would also recommend Outdoor Revolution Movelite Kombi T5. Loads of living space and a 4 berth sleeping space too.

Two inner tents in a Galli won't leave you with much sitting space. Currently sat in our Outdoor Revolution Moveairlite Classic. Can attach two 2 person annexes to either side so sleeps 4 and retains 3m x 3m living space.

Went for this one due to zip in/out groundsheets including breathable but if that's not important then would also recommend Outdoor Revolution Movelite Kombi T5. Loads of living space and a 4 berth sleeping space too.

Thanks for this. The Outdoor Revolution Moveairlite Classic looks great. Not cheap with 2 annexes but looks worth the investment. Do you use the magnetic connector? Also, do you think it would fit over the current VW awning? I'm reluctant to take that off as we'd use it when just me and the Mrs are away. The bigger awning with sleeping will only be used when the kids join us.

Thanks for this. The Outdoor Revolution Moveairlite Classic looks great. Not cheap with 2 annexes but looks worth the investment. Do you use the magnetic connector? Also, do you think it would fit over the current VW awning? I'm reluctant to take that off as we'd use it when just me and the Mrs are away. The bigger awning with sleeping will only be used when the kids join us.

It attaches nice and easily to the VW awning, just wind it out 30cm and attach and then wind back in to tighten the connection. I use the Kador kit rather than a magnetic strip - only takes a couple of mins to connect/disconnect but will look at the magnetic option as it sounds even easier.

Back