Accessories For Sale Vango Kali, Brandrup seat pockets, Fiamma chocks

T

Toby Pool

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Vango Kela II including pump, pegs and carpet. Used twice - only £250

View media item 2053

Brandrup rear seat pockets for SE/Ocean (fabric and moonrock grey) - £230 for pair

IMG_6528.JPG IMG_6527.JPG

Fiamma wheel chocks in carry bags (2 pairs) - £15 a pair

IMG_0734.JPG IMG_0735.JPG IMG_0736.JPG IMG_0737.JPG IMG_0738.JPG

Hi
I’m interested in the driveway awning. Where abouts are you and is it possible to post
Regards
Simon

Hi
I’m in Moretonhampstead and can collect from there or Exeter, where I work. It’s too big to post I’m afraid.
Regards
Toby

Hi Toby
Thanks for replying, unfortunately as I’m in Essex it’s a bit too far to come and collect but good luck with the sale
Regards
Simon

Hi Simon
Thanks, I might be up in London over the next few weekends if that helps?
Cheers
Toby

Hi Toby
Yes London would be fine. Any idea where abouts and which weekend that might be? Sorry for delay in time but I’m on holiday and return back to UK tomorrow,
Regards
Simon

Hi Simon
It won't be this weekend, let me check with the boss and get back to you.
I'll either be up or I can always get a friend to take it back to theirs, they live in Shepherds Bush.
Regards
Toby

Hi Toby
No problem I’ll try and tie it in with a visit to my brother who lives by Notting hill so all good
Regards
Simon

Hi Simon
Ideal, busy couple of days but I’ll come back to you hopefully by end of week with a date.
Toby

Vango Kela II including pump, pegs and carpet. Used twice - only £250

View media item 2053

Brandrup rear seat pockets for SE/Ocean (fabric and moonrock grey) - £230 for pair

View attachment 41966 View attachment 41967

Fiamma wheel chocks in carry bags (2 pairs) - £15 a pair

View attachment 41968 View attachment 41969 View attachment 41970 View attachment 41971 View attachment 41972
Hi, very interested in The chocks are they still for sale and can you post them? I live in Suffolk

Hi Ian
I can box them up and get a postage cost if you’ll pay postage. Do you want both sets?
Regards
Toby

Hi Toby

If Ian7985 only wants one set of chocks I'd be interested in the other set (posted).

Thanks

Intrested in the seat pockets, again I am London based but my mate has a place in Moretonhampsted so i will deffo link up

Hi Toby

If Ian7985 only wants one set of chocks I'd be interested in the other set (posted).

Thanks

Hi
Both still available. Would you like me to confirm the price with postage? Would you like the larger or smaller set?

Intrested in the seat pockets, again I am London based but my mate has a place in Moretonhampsted so i will deffo link up

Hi
Let me know if you would like them and if your friend can collect and we can sort that out

Yes please that would be great. In terms of size I’m not sure (only had our van a couple of weeks) is one or the other better suited to the California?

Yes please that would be great. In terms of size I’m not sure (only had our van a couple of weeks) is one or the other better suited to the California?

Probably best to go for the bigger set as they also fit the bag perfectly. I’ll come back to you tomorrow

Perfect thanks

Been to post office and as quite heavy they’re about £13-15 to post.

Probably collection only items and can collect from either Dartmoor, Exeter or Taunton if any good for you, as not sure where you’re based.

Ah, see you’re Hampshire based, possibly not then unless heading to SW any time.

Aah that's a shame. Funnily enough we do have family near Tiverton but we won't be visiting for a while unfortunately.

Last edited:
Hi Simon
Ideal, busy couple of days but I’ll come back to you hopefully by end of week with a date.
Toby

Hi Simon

I might be coming up to London this weekend so the tent could be collected from Shepherds Bush this weekend or after this weekend if that fits in with you?

Cheers

Toby

Aah that's a shame. Fully enough we do have family near Tiverton but we won't be visiting for a while unfortunately.

No problem, can leave in Shepherds Bush this weekend if that is any good for you, not sure if you are up in London at all?

Hi
Might be in London this weekend if that suits?
Toby

Hi Toby
Yes that would work, I’m sure I could come up either Saturday or Sunday, I’ll have to check which day is better with my brother
Regards
Simon