Sorry Now Sold Vango Kela 3 Low Airbeam driveaway awning for sale

Mr T

Mr T

Chris
Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
Grand California 600
I purchased this brand new in September 2017, used for 1 weekend (2 nights) only.
I have been lucky enough to find a set of awning panels for the wind out awning so will be using them instead for weekend trips, can't justify having both.

Included with the Kela 3 is a Genuine Vango Footprint Groundsheet and Genuine Vango Kela Carpet.

I am in West Oxfordshire and would rather not post, so collection only.

Asking £350

Thank you for looking.

I purchased this brand new in September 2017, used for 1 weekend (2 nights) only.
I have been lucky enough to find a set of awning panels for the wind out awning so will be using them instead for weekend trips, can't justify having both.

Included with the Kela 3 is a Genuine Vango Footprint Groundsheet and Genuine Vango Kela Carpet.

I am in West Oxfordshire and would rather not post, so collection only.

Asking £350

Thank you for looking.
Hi Im very interested in your awning however Im up in County Durham and i see that you would prefer collection in person but if you would be kind enough to post it I would buy it.Cheers Steve

Hi, sorry for the delay in replying. I have decided I would rather this was collected than posted as it is a big parcel to pack up and I don't want the hassle to be honest, sorry @Steven Birbeck .

So @DamienP are you able to collect and interested?

Hi,

Depends upon the following:

1) How flexible you are with that price
2) Where you are based exactly

I'm willing to drive for a good deal.... the better the deal the further i'm willing to drive.

For reference i'm based in Stoke on Trent.

Feel free to send me a private message with more details.

Cheers,
Damien.

Hi, sorry for the delay in replying. I have decided I would rather this was collected than posted as it is a big parcel to pack up and I don't want the hassle to be honest, sorry @Steven Birbeck .

So @DamienP are you able to collect and interested?
Ok thanks anyway.Steve