Jabberwocky

Jabberwocky

Forever young (ish!)
Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold
Used three times (seven nights).

Comes with ground sheet, one bedroom compartment, pump, pegs, Vango Kador rail and strip and spare air beams.

All awning parts are in perfect condition except ground sheet which is slightly damaged in one corner (Seam split adjacent to eyelet) but still usable.

£300

Location is WS9 - will discuss postage etc if required but will be at cost. Free to pick up at post code or Stratford or French September meet.

JW

Could you post some pictures please? Thanks

Could you post some pictures please? Thanks
Hi, I attach a photo of all the component parts for my 2017 Vango Kela III AirWAY Drive-away Awning. You will see: The main tent at the back, then (from the right) the "Footprint" ground sheet, the Kador Rails (3) and Strip (Coiled), the single internal bedroom tent, the pump with pressure gauge, spare air-beams and then lastly the pegs. Everything is here - you will not need any other parts to erect this awning to your Van/Cali.
You might be interested to know why I am selling? I just spent 43 days in seven countries and had all this kit with me and didn't use it once! So it's got to go!!
Let me know if you need more.

Europe17_0001.JPG

Great thanks. Would you take £250 cash upon collection. Did you say you are in Stratford?

Sorry, but price is £300 but collection is free. Postage extra of course from WS9.

Also I will be in Stratford on Avon on 1, 2 and 3 of September. Could do a pick up from there.

Ok that's fine. I will have it at £300. I thought you meant Stratford London as I am in Essex. Could you find out how much to courier it to me please? I'm going away Thursday and would be great to have it for then but there is no real rush. Let me know.

Ok that's fine. I will have it at £300. I thought you meant Stratford London as I am in Essex. Could you find out how much to courier it to me please? I'm going away Thursday and would be great to have it for then but there is no real rush. Let me know.
OK. Can you let me have approx location in Essex? Also, shall I mark item as sold? i.e. this is a definite deal?

JW

yes. sold. I've just started a conservation with you, save keep responding on this thread.
Thanks.