Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Vango Kela

dannosail

dannosail

Vehicle
T5 SE 174
Just got my new one delivered but connection around pump relief valve is leaking. Are there supposed to be rubber seals anywhere and/or presume the connections should be dry? Gauge pressure never reaches green area so presume I'll have to send it back if I can't solve it?

Advice appreciated. Thanks!

Ours takes a lot of effort to get into the green area and it only really just about gets into it. But we've never had any other problems and I haven't noticed any leaks. It pitches fine.

Looking forward to it Jenny, I only compare mine to the one I tried at BMVS who demo'd the awning and their's did not seem to leak. Pitching the awning for the first time next weekend, along with a free night in a Tipi!o_O

Put my new (old model) one up for the first time this weekend in the garden. The gauge doesn't seem to register anything useful, but seemed to inflate ok, and looked pretty solid.

Can't see it ever fitting back into its holdall though, so just stuffed it back into the summer house, and locked it up before my wife got a chance to peer in. Save that one for a rainy day.