Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale Vango Tolga Air 2021 Drive Away Awning

Dodge1311

Dodge1311

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204
Hi,

This has been used only once and is in perfect condition it’s the Moroccan blue colour, it will come with all its standard accessories, skytrak clips ec.

I am also including the Tolga internal carpet and the Tolga groundsheet protector. These were purchased at the same time 2 months ago and the original receipt can be provided.

collection from Northumberland.

£500

E4EE5D95-DB0C-4A81-8ABB-337A50A384FD.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi,

This has been used only once and is in perfect condition it’s the Moroccan blue colour, it will come with all its standard accessories, skytrak clips ec.

I am also including the Tolga internal carpet and the Tolga groundsheet protector. These were purchased at the same time 2 months ago and the original receipt can be provided.

collection from Northumberland.

£500

View attachment 78141
Can I ask, why you've decided to sell it after only using it once?

Can I ask, why you've decided to sell it after only using it once?
Sure because I purchased in the 8 month wait for the van this and the Magra Air and tried each one for one night each this weekend. So I have decided to keep the Magra. Foolish I know to buy both but I went on a buying frenzy while waiting, so it is what it is.

Sure because I purchased in the 8 month wait for the van this and the Magra Air and tried each one for one night each this weekend. So I have decided to keep the Magra. Foolish I know to buy both but I went on a buying frenzy while waiting, so it is what it is.
I do exactly the same. I did it with tent camping as well!!! What did you prefer about the Magra?(interestingly I bought the Agora...)

I do exactly the same. I did it with tent camping as well!!! What did you prefer about the Magra?(interestingly I bought the Agora...)
I preferred the front door position, that could have just been because we were on a site with limited parking options but they were both very easy to put up and take down so no real issues with either.
Hopefully I won’t have to use any awning too much as I quite like the idea of just sitting under the roll out sun shade. Now I can keep my bike locked to my tow bar rack I won’t need much storage space.

I preferred the front door position, that could have just been because we were on a site with limited parking options but they were both very easy to put up and take down so no real issues with either.
Hopefully I won’t have to use any awning too much as I quite like the idea of just sitting under the roll out sun shade. Now I can keep my bike locked to my tow bar rack I won’t need much storage space.
Thanks for that. I wondered whether that was the issue. Although I've never owned/used an awning like the Tolga, with a door opposite the van door (T-type), it feels like it would be more suited to wider/larger pitches or travels with adjacent friends/groups who you want to see!? I'm sure everyone has thoughts on that.