Sorry Now Sold Various items for sale

Bobajob

Bobajob

Me
VIP Member
Vehicle
N/A
For sale:
Two barely used mattresses (excellent condition, but we are softies who like a very soft bed!)
Original T6 roof-bed mattress £50
Zonesleep Ultra (a fair bit softer than the original, but not as soft as the Squergo system we ended up with) £100 SOLD
Rainbow thermal screens - pop-top external cover (good thermal insulation and black-out effect. Has front window and protective carry bag) £100 SOLD
Comfortz awning room (grey, 2nd version with protective skirts) £250 SOLD

Fiamma Carry bike Pro - 2 bike tailgate rack £125

Centrally located (South Northamptonshire) for collection, may be able to post where feasible.

Last edited:
For sale:
Two barely used mattresses (excellent condition, but we are softies who like a very soft bed!)
Original T6 roof-bed mattress £50
Zonesleep Ultra (a fair bit softer than the original, but not as soft as the Squergo system we ended up with) £100
Rainbow thermal screens - pop-top external cover (good thermal insulation and black-out effect. Has front window and protective carry bag) £100
Comfortz awning room (grey, 2nd version with protective skirts) £250
Fiamma Carry bike Pro - 2 bike tailgate rack £125

Centrally located (South Northamptonshire) for collection, may be able to post where 03AE975D-031F-402B-BFF1-40EB8602144A.jpegDB40B326-EA3D-4DB0-9118-88D17141F1E7.jpegfeasible.
IMG_0232.jpeg

Last edited:
Zonesleep Ultra (a fair bit softer than the original, but not as soft as the Squergo system we ended up with) £100
Is this for upstairs?

Hi, if you are willing to post I would like the poptop cover. Willing to pay postage. Pm sent with postcode.

Is the pop top thermal cover still available?

Hi Matthew. I do have a buyer for the thermal screen - and I expect the transaction to go through tomorrow. If they change their mind I’ll let you know

Is the awning room still available?

Red poptop cover received today. Looks lovely and I am sure will get good use here in Scotland over the winter.